4 Years Later (Chapter 49)

It's been four years since I lost my little Jeydon. Now we've gotten a little girl, Andrea. She always asks who the little boy in all the photos are and if she'll ever meet him. Sometimes it's hard,

But I've got Austin by my side. Speaking of Austin he's always spending time with Andy, sometimes I've got to push him out the door just so he'll go to work. Sophia was arrested, she's gone for good. Today is Jey's 10th birthday. In honor of our precious baby, we're letting balloons go. I know that we have Andrea but Jeydon will always be my baby. I just wish he was here for Andrea. She needs a good big brother. I know where ever JeyJey is he's watching over all of us.

----

It's Jey's 10th birthday, and I think Sutton is a little broken. Andrea always manages to get her to smile. She's only 3 1/2. I know how much it would mean to Jeydon to have a baby sister. And boy does she have me wrapped Around that little finger of hers. I love both of my babies. I'm just glad I've got Sutton to help me through all this. She's so strong and beautiful. I don't know how lucky I got to call her mine.

----

Andreas POV

" I was sitting on my wittle chair playing with my doweys (Dolly's) when I heard someone say me name. But mommy and daddy weren't there. I seen a little boy. He looks just like the boy in the pictures. He said " hey Andrea, I'm your big brother Jeydon. I know you've never seen me before accept for in the pictures but I was killed when I was 6, I know you're only 3 so you may not understand but just know I love you. " Jeydon, I can understand you......

I love you too bubby. "

With that he disappeared but I knew he'd always be watching me.

-----

So guys this is the end. Thank you got all the reads! Xx comment below if you would like a sequel to this! COMMENT AND VOTE! ❤️❤️

- Nicole

Ps. If you had any trouble finding outfits during this book, the polyvore that is listed is no longer in service I was hacked and unable to reset anything!