First Time You Dance Together

Sherlock:
He's been really stressed out from all the jobs he's been taking lately, though he refuses to admit it.

Your at his flat to help him out a bit, or at least try to. You're sitting on the couch with your legs crossed as he's sitting on the other side of the couch, hunched over the table looking at pictures of a crime scene.

He groans in frustration and leans back against the couch, closing his eyes. He sighs before returning to his previous position, not even thirty seconds after. It goes like this for hours, and you can't see him like this anymore.

You stand up and walk over to John's laptop. You type in YouTube, and search up a song. You walk over to Sherlock, an hold out your hand to help him off the couch as the intro of, 'Staying Alive' starts blasting from the computer.

He looks up from the papers to you, and then to your hand. He stares for a minute, a little confused at first until you shake your head and state, "Dance."

He smiles and laughs a bit denying your request, but you insist. He nods his head in 'no.' and continues to look through the pictures. You sigh, and continue to insist he dances with you.

Sherlock ignored you this time, not bothering to look up from the pictures. You grab him by the arm and pull him up. He weighs himself down, trying not to move, but you use all your force to pull him with you to dance.

After a few seconds of struggling, he gives in. You extend out your arm one last time and he reluctantly takes your hand as you two dance around the room together, both of you laughing and smiling.

When the song is over you both stand in the middle of the room smiling at each other, "Ready to give it another go?" You ask him, looking at the paper-littered coffee table. He nods and you both go back to working, in a much better mood for this round.

John:
John took you out to dinner one night, at a fancy restaurant. You were surprised how beautiful the place was, everyone was dressed in clothing you would wear at a wedding.

You always ask to help pay, but John never lets you and you feel a little guilty about it this time. It looked so expensive. You had both finished your meals, and were at the point in the night where you just sit at the table and talk for a while.

You were about to say something when an employee started playing slow piano music really loudly, and people began to walk to the middle of the floor and dance with their dates.

You looked at John who had looked from the floor to you. "Would you, uh, care to dance?" he asked shyly. You nodded and he smiled, standing up and holding his hand out to lead you to the dance floor.

You two step, and twirl to the beat, laughing in the middle of the floor together. When the song is finished you both go back to the table to pay the bill, and leave to go home.
——-
Please go check out my Etsy account! Still a work in progress but I will be more than happy to write you a story!

Here's the link:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerpetualStories?ref=search_shop_redirect