005. Breathe

·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

This can't be happening! No one's heard me talk in five years, let alone sing! Then some new girl shows up, and gets a front row seat. What if she recorded it? What if she posts it!? My life is ruined.

I sink my head into my hands, heart beating rapidly. I'm mortified. But I hear a voice come from her window.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I heard today. It's not like I recorded it, they wouldn't believe me anyways if I said, the kid who doesn't talk can sing!"

I could tell she's trying to lighten the mood, but I'm still in a state of shock. However, I find myself walking right up to my window facing her.

"I don't want to make a bad impression on the only person who's actually made contact with me," Kenzie said smiling truthfully

I look down smiling, realizing that she actually wants to impress me. Me! She wants to talk to me?

"Hey, do you-"

But Kenzie was cut off by a woman's voice coming from her bedroom door.

"Mackenzie, are you here?" She yelled

"Yes, I'm here!" She responds.

"Sorry, I have to go. Bye!"

And with that I'm left alone.

·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

My alarm clock rings, and I'm snapped out of my dream of Johnny's beautiful singing. I yawn and turn the alarm off, just in time for Maddie to walk into my room smiling.

"Morning!" She exclaimed

"Hi," I respond sleepily.

I got up and walked to the bathroom running my shower. Nothing's better than a nice warm shower to wake you up in the morning. I choose an outfit of all black. Why? I don't know honestly.

I walked back to make my bed, when my eyes directed me towards my window. And what did I see?

Johnny Orlando shirtless

I look at Johnny to see a terrible amount of bruises and cuts. His marks varry from blue and purple colors, it was unbearable to look at. Before I could close my shocked mouth, Johnny made eye contact with me and we locked eyes for a few moments. Remembering what I just saw, I give him a sympathetic smile, and then walk downstairs for breakfast.

·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

It's like what they say, "Another day another dollar." I have my own saying for it, "Another day another bruise." Sadly It's Tuesday, and to me it feels like the week is not even close to ending.

I get out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I didn't hear Lauren gossiping on her phone this morning, so I don't have to worry about feeling jealous.

I decided to take a quick shower, and hurry to school to get it over with. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm kind of excited about this weekend. I'm going to a recording studio to record a new song. Since my family doesn't really know I sing anymore, I planned it on my own in secret. They think I'm studying at the library after school.