015. Jenzie?

。·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

After we finish the song, I Couldn't believe how good we sounded together. We were like two angels, and she, of course, was the hot angel. We walk out the booth, and come face-to-face with two amazed Ziegler's and a proud Tony.

"Oh my god!" Maddie squeals, saying her favorite catch phrase. "So you're Juan! You're so cute. I ship you guys!"

"Thanks," I giggle. I then rub my arm sheepishly. 

"But we're just friends." I see Kenzie swallow harshly as she looks down at says, "Yeah, just friends."

Maddie clears her throat and says, "So, Kenzie, let's see the pictures!"

"Okay," Kenzie smiles, showing her family the shots:

My eyes go wide

My eyes go wide. The pictures turned out incredible. She's a natural. 

"You look beautiful," I whisper to her.

"Thanks," she responds, a slight blush spreading across her cheeks. I can't help but smile at her reaction. I love making the girl who changed me for the better blush at my words. I have the courage to talk again, and follow my dreams. And all because of her.

"Kenz, how about you and me make a music video!" Kenzie looks into my eyes, her eyes wide. "Really?!"

"Yes!" Tony nods his head at the idea and looks at his calendar app. "How's tomorrow? We have a space available for filming."

"Perfect!" We say.

Suddenly Kenzie looks at me worriedly. "Are you sure you're ready to reveal your identity, John?"

"Well, technically I've done that," I say showing Kenzie a video. "I had Tony take a video of us while recording, and post it onto his channel today. So, about half the population knows what I look like now."