013. Day and Night

。·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

Well, I'm awake at 6:00 in the morning. Today is Friday, and the day Johnny and I get to hang out. We really never got the chance to hang out ever since I became a bit famous, and Johnny started getting more attention. And the main reason John and I are hanging out? To write our very first song together! I can't wait!

I walk to the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting ready. It's like my daily routine now. I look out my window to reveal a Johnny Orlando in a robe. I start to blush, but internally, my mind screams, OMG! Look away Kenzie! Look away! But it was too late. He dropped his robe, and my eyes land down to his abs, and before they can go lower, he catches my gaze.

"Like what you see?" He says with a smirk.

"Um, y-you should really close your window when you change," I stammer.

"Why? You seem to like it," He proceeds, stepping closer to the window.

I take a step back and try to keep cool. "Whatever."

"We're still hanging out today, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Great, see you at school!" And with that, he slams the window shut.

"Bye."

I close my window as well and begin putting on my clothes. I left my room, and close the door behind me. Mom and Maddie left for Washington for a photo shoot early this morning, so it's just me. I'm really happy for her. I'm not that big like them, but soon I will be. I grabbed an apple from the counter, and headed to school.

。·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

After I closed my window, I head to my closet. Was Mackenzie Ziegler really checking me out? I mean, I'm not half bad! I looked through my closet trying to "dress to impress". I find a reasonable outfit and put it on.

I suddenly hear a knock at my door and I say, "Come in!"

"Hey John," My twin sister Lauren says from the other end. "Mom and Dad told us about yesterday. A-Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah actually. I think I'm okay now."

Lauren walks in and gives me a warm hug. "That's really great, John. I'm proud of you."

I hug her back, sighing into the hug. I've missed her. "Thank you, Lauren. I love you."

Lauren releases me and looks into my eyes, smiling wide. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear those words again."

"Let me guess, seven years?"

"'Bout it," she says, both of us laughing.

We walk down stairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. Mom and Dad had to leave for work early today, so we made cereal. I'm not in a cereal mood, so I just take an bar and leave for school.

"You know," My mom begins looking at her watch. 

"I think I have enough time to drop you kids off at school before work. Let me grab my purse." Before we walk outside, I smile at the thought of something. "Hey, Lo, can you take me picture?"