008. Maybe/ New Story

Hey guys! I've come up with a new book called My Crescent Wolf. If you read this chapter then the video is up above. If not, then the trailer is on YouTube!

·:*:·゚☆。Mackenzie:

When I entered my house, Maddie and my mother were sitting at the dining room table. Both had their attention engrossed on their phone, so I started to stalk my way over to them. 

"Hey guys! You'll never believe what I did today!" I shouted behind them. But to my surprise, they had the right idea

"Oh, yes we can!"

"Yeah Kenz! You're practically famous now! Like me," Maddie says, flipping her hair over her shoulder. I cock my head. Me? Famous? 

"Guys, it was just one video, and it only has-" I take out my phone and pull up the video, revealing ten thousand views. In one day!

"Kenz! Check your Instagram!" Maddie squeaks. I had already had over nine hundred thousand followers thanks to my sister's fame, but now? Two million followers. And this time, because of me.

"Wow, you're almost as famous as me now," Maddie huffs.

"Can you girls help me with dinner?" my mom asks. We both nod and head up stairs. I instantly run into my room and hop on my bed, screaming into my pillow. I can't believe how successful my song was! I laid flat on my bed facing the ceiling. Of course, like the fan-girl I am, I have a picture of Cole Sprouse on my ceiling. But while looking at Cole, I couldn't help but think of-

CLINK! CLINK!

Did someone just throw a pebble at my window? I get up and walk to my windowsill revealing a smiling Johnny Orlando inside of his room. His smile is so cute, and I'm not ashamed of thinking it either.

"Thanks," Johnny smirked.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You complimented my smile."

Oops, I said that out loud... 

"Oh, you're welcome." We sit in silence for a moment before Johnny says,

 "Have you checked your Insta?"

"Yes!" I squeal.

"Shh, keep your voice down, Kenz," John says giggling.

"Sorry," I blush.

"it's okay," Johnny smiles. There he goes again. Smiling, laughing, talking. I love it, but I don't get it.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I ask, curiously.

Johnny scoffs. "I should be asking you the same thing."

"I mean, when you actually get to know you, you're like the sweetest, most talented person I've ever met," I say truthfully.

Johnny's eyes brighten. "Likewise. Besides, you're the first friend I've has since, well, five years ago. And out of all people in school, you chose to talk to me." He says the last part sadly, and I feel my heart break.