014. Guilty

。·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

I walk outside and past a confused Melissa, to see my parents talking on our front porch. Just my luck. As soon as I walk out, their eyes immediately go wide as they land on me. More than likely, because I just walked out a house with a girl, and no supervision. 

"Johnny, what were you doing in our neighbors house?" My mother asks me as soon, as I approach them.

"Um, nothing," I say, avoiding eye contact, while I try to walk past them.

"Was it only you and their daughter Mackenzie?" My mom asked

Dammit

 "Yes." Instantly my dad blocks my path, before I can move into the house. He towers at least two feet over me, and looks me dead in the eyes.

"What did you two do?" He asks.

"Nothing!" I shriek. I take a step forward, but am pulled back harshly by my dad.

"You're hiding something!"

"No the hell I'm not!" I fire back, ticked off.

 "Don't speak to us like that, Johnny!" My mother stands up

"We didn't do shit! Why don't you believe me!" I cried. My mother widened her eyes at my language, but then sighed in defeat. 

"We never said we didn't believe you, we just wanted to make sure."

"Make sure?" I scowled. I finally walk into the house, and into my room. I couldn't believe what just happened. All we "did" was kiss, I think, and it was accidentally anyhow.  

Suddenly my mother barges in my room without knocking. "John-"

 "What??!" I'm still a little heated up.

"OKAY FIRST OFF, WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO? I. AM. YOUR. MOTHER! OKAY? AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL, I'M GONNA LET A 15 YEAR OLD KID KNOW-IT-ALL WHO THINKS HE'S THE STUFF, CAUSE HE'S CUTE IN THESE GIRLS EYES TALK TO ME THIS WAY. SO UP AND BRING YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS BEFORE I DRAG IT!"

I can't breathe. A sister snapped.

"I, uh-"

"NOW!"

I couldn't believe my ears. She called me "A know-it-all who think he's the shit." I didn't know a mother could speak to her son this way. I walk downstairs to my dad looking worried, and my sisters trying their best to not laugh their asses off about most likely, my moms screaming.

"You heard didn't you?" I growled with clenched teeth, at my sisters.

"Uh, yeah," Lauren giggles. My sisters snicker, as I slump into my chair in the table, steam practically fuming out of my ears. As soon as I'm seated, my mom comes down the stairs as proud as proud can get. She walks past me, and into the kitchen to get the food. When she comes back, I can feel her gloating at me. Our eyes meet and I see a smile stretch across her face.

I scoff. Bitch.

Gasps from my sisters are sounded throughout the table, and I look up confused. My mother suddenly storms out of the room, choking back tears of anger.