010. Couldn't Take It!

·:*:·゚☆。Johnny:

Everyone kept staring at me and whispering, as I made my way to my locker. I wonder if it's good or bad things. Even though today started off different then others, apparently class doesn't. And if I didn't hurry, I would be late. I was going through my locker, when I suddenly hear a voice behind me.

"Hey, cutie!"

"What do you want, Nadia?" I rolled my eyes

"Oh! You've heard of me? Great!" She cheered I cross my arms annoyed.

"We've only been together since preschool. Yeah, I've heard of you!" I scoffed

"Huh, we were? Sorry, didn't recognize you." The bell rings, saving me from this agonizing talk

"And for the record, it's Johnny Orlando." And with that I storm to class. I didn't stay to see her reaction, I already knew what she was going to say. She's so predictable. I finally make it to class and sat in my seat waiting for the teachers arrival, when I overhear some girls behind me.

"Who is he?"

"I don't know, but he's cute."

"Cuter than Hayden...?"

"Oh, shut up!" I'd recognize those voices anywhere. Annie LeBlanc and Asia Monet, or better yet, the school's gossip girls. If you need to know something about anything or anyone, just ask them. Apparently not about me though, since they don't even recognize me.

Finally, Mr. Grains enters the classroom.

"Good morning to the students who actually decided to come. Today, we'll be watching a video about the forest and tundra ecosystems. We'll have a test at the end of the week." I saw him sit at his desk, and pull a piece of paper out of his folder. More than likely the attendance. I wonder if he recognizes me. He doesn't calls out our names, he scans the class room for our faces,so I guess we'll see. I see him look at my old seat and notice I'm not there. I suddenly catch Mr. Grain's eye.

"I'm sorry, son, are you in the right class?" All eyes are on me, and my face reddens instantly. This is so embarrassing, I'm not even recognizable!

"I-I'm, Johnny Orlando, sir." Some kid named Matt turns to me and says

"No way, really?"

"It is him! You're way hotter now," Asia gushes.

·:*:·゚☆。Carson:

I was talking with Hayden, when I see everyone looking behind me in shock. I turned my head around, and I swear I could've cried. It was Johnny. Our Johnny. He was looking happier than he has ever in a long time. Hayden and I made eye contact, and we both are thinking the same thing.

"Guess he finally got a makeover," Hayden smiled.

"Yeah," I replied. "Wonder if his next move will be to talk to us again."

"I hope so, I miss us all together."

"Oh, no. There she goes," I say.