Chapter one

Midoriya's pov:
      I walk to school like any normal day, I meet Ochako at the doors and head to class. Mr. Aizawa meets us and says to sit down. "Today class we are going to have a bit of free time, I need to finish some papers. Use this time wisely because this is probably the only time this will ever happen." Mr. Aizawa says.

Ochako's pov:
       "Since we are having free time, we should dress the boys up!" I say. Momo chimes in and agrees. We need to let loose and be a class again despite all of the villain attacks.

Bakugo's pov:
          I suddenly see all of the girls giggling and staring at us. I just glare at them. I see Ochako grab Deku and Half and Half and start circling around them and gave them some clothes and wigs and shoved them into different closets to change.

Todoroki's pov:
        Out of nowhere Ochako grabs me and tells me to go and change into a wig and skirt and momo says she will do my makeup after. I also see midoriya getting clothes and a wig to change into too.

Midoriya's pov: 
   So I just got shoved into a closet with a wig and skirts and what looks like a bra? I change and I put on this green ponytail wig with a red bow on. "It looks like my natural hair color!" Momo knocks on the door and I tell her it's ok to walk in. She looks at me and she just giggles. I ask her why she did and she tells me it's nothing. 
    After momo does my makeup she introduces me as female Izuku! I walk out and I see all of the girls taking pictures and saying how adorable I look. I look over and I see todoroki and all he is in is a skirt no wig. "The wig didn't work out like we wanted it to" said tsuyu. I look at kacchan and I noticed a little pinkish color on his cheek. He looks away.

Bakugo pov:
      I see Deku walk out and my heart skips a beat. I noticed that I feel a little warm in my face and I look away. I hate that kid... he should just go die now. He looks ugly as a girl too.* I say in my head.

Todoroki pov:
I only put on the skirt because the wig didn't work out how they wanted it to. I walk out and I see midoriya blushing a little bit. Maybe embarrassed. He looks so cute as a girl though. I look at bakugo and I see him looking a midoriya. Ha funny he's blushing.

Author note:

This is my first story!!! So no hate please 😂