The ending

I'm so sorry it's been a long time since I have updated!!! But this is going to be the last chapter. I love all of you guys and I loved writing this story!! I hope you guys enjoy the end.
————————————————————————

   Authors POV:
      We all see midoriya run into Kachan's arms. She's crying so hard that Kachan starts to cry. We know how they have missed each other so much. Everyone else joins the hug.
"OH MIDORIYA WE HAVE MISSED YOUUUUUUU!!!!"

Kachan's POV:
She's here. She's alive. She's mine. I missed her so much that I guess I let my emotions get to me. I started crying.
"Oi nerd. I love you so much. Never leave me again."
She smiles at me

"Never again, I love you too."

—————————————————————

Authors POV:
It's been 10 years since the insistent. Midoriya and Katsuki are both hero's and are married now. They have a healthy baby girl the age of one and named Hope.

Hope has blond hair and green eyes. She seems to love All Might. When she sees a picture of him she stares it and she loves her moms collection of action figures.

————— at their house

Katsuki I sitting with their child. She's trying to stand up and walk.
"OI DEKU GET OVER HERE!!!"
"COMING!!"
"HURRY SHES GOING TO TAKE HER FIRST STEP!!!"
Midoriya gets in there as Hope stands up and takes a step right to her.
"keep it going hunny!! Get to momma!!!"
Hope falls on her butt.
Katsuki and midoriya both rush over to her and they both laugh and congrat her.

5 1/2 years later....

"MOMMA DADDA GET IN HERE!!!
every one rushes in.
"WHAT HUNNY ARE YOU OK??"
*small explosions are sparking from hopes hands and lights are around her legs like midoriya's*
"YOUR QUIRK!!! HUNNY IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!"
"Now you need to show it off to your friends at school!" Katsuki says
"Yea my friends are getting theirs! They are so cool! Like one girl she has an invisible tail!!"
"Oh that's cool hunny!"
——————————————-

Later that day - uraraka and Tsuyu and Mina and midoriya are together and Katsuki and denki and kirishima are together.

Midoriya's POV:
"Yea, hope just got her quirk!!!"
"OMG WHAT IS IT?? IS IT A MIX ORRR??"
"Guys!!! She has explosions in her hands like Kachan and she gets strength in her legs like me!"
Mina hugs midoriya "OMG YOU MUST BE A PROUD MOM! CONGRATS!"
Uraraka smiles "I second that!"
Tsuyu smiles and nods " I really want to see that in action!!"

Katsuki's POV:
"Yea guys my daughter just got her quirk and I'm so fucking proud."
Denki smiles "that's so awsome!! What is it?"
"She has explosions in her hands like mine and strength in her legs like deku."
Denki laughs "hey at least yours doesn't electrocute you every time she sneezes."
Kirishima laughs "damn dude that must suck but hey bakugou congrats!!! So how are you and midoriya doing?"
"Oh she's doing good. She really is proud of hope. Oh and what's funny is that hope is obsessed with All Might like Deku."
Deki and kirishima laugh. " maybe it runs in the blood!"
"Maybe."

5 years later

Authors POV:

News reporter - "it seems a villain is attacking at the bridge."

Midoriya and Katsuki both look at each other and nod. "HOPE STAY HOME."

- when they arrive to the fight -

Everyone in their old class are there together.

"ALL RIGHT GUYS LETS DO THIS!"
"RIGHT LETS GO!"

News reporters - *Just got news! All of the legendary class 1-A is there!!!! This is amazing!*

Hope is watching the news wishing she could fight along with her parents.

She grabs out a notebook and starts taking notes.

"You got this mom and dad. I'm rooting for you."

- after the fight-

Hope is going over the notes she has when suddenly everyone in class 1-A burst in through the door still in their suits.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!"
Uraraka runs to her. "HEY GUYS SHE HAS NOTES! SHES JUST LIKE HER MOM!"
"HEY YOU GIVE THEM BACK!!"
"OHHH AND AN ATTITUDE LIKE HER DAD!"

"This is just how I want it. I'm happy my life turned out this way. I have a great husband and a healthy child and a great bunch of friends. What else can I ask for."

Midoriya thinks to herself

——————————————————

Hope grows up to be a hero and a journalist.
She gets married to momo's and todoroki's son. *what a twist 😂*
Katsuki and midoriya have two more children. A boy named Kiaria (means fortunate) and a girl named Holana (means happy fortune). Kiaria has midoriya's quirk but can also do a very small explosion in his feet just to boost hisself more.
Holana's quirk is a mix of midoriya's mom's quirk and katsuki's quirk. She can bring something in then explode it only with her other hand. (Uses one Hand to bring something in and then explodes them with the other)

Midoriya and Katsuki couldn't ask for a better life.