Chapter seven

Midoriya's POV:
    I asked the boys if they could sleep over. They both turned red and said yea. I let the boys go home to get some clothes and whatever else they needed.
    When they leave, I sit down on the bathroom floor and cry. Does todoroki still like momo? Do I like todoroki??? I didn't like the feeling of that mans touch. I can still feel it. I hate it. I can feel it on my thighs and on my neck.

Todoroki's pov:
   Midoriya sent katsuki and I to get clothes. I walk in the dark and I start thinking about midoriya. Does she like me? Do I like her? Do I still like momo?
   I get home and grab clothes and my toothbrush and I grabbed some snacks that I didn't see at midoriya's house.
   I get back and I knock on the door. No answer. I wait a minute. I knock again. No answer. So I just walk in. I hear crying. It's coming from the bathroom. I peek in and I see midoriya crouching on the floor crying with blood on her neck. "WHAT HAPPENED MIDORIYA??" I yell. "I CAN FEEL HIS TOUCH AND I HATE IT!" She yells back. She starts crying even harder. I run in and hug her I don't care that I get blood on my shirt. I calmly ask her what happened. "I kept rubbing it so much that it started to bleed and i still felt his touch so I kept rubbing." I look at her and I swing her onto my shoulder and brought her to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter and grabbed the first aid kit.

Midoriya's pov:
I'm sitting on the kitchen counter while todoroki grabs the first aid kit. He cleans my wound and puts some disinfecting cream on it. I take a sharp inhale and make a small moan. "It stings todoroki!!!" He looks really red in the face. I wonder what's going through his mind. He puts a bandage on my wound and he kisses it. I wrap my arms around him. "Thank you todoroki." I whisper. "Your welcome" he whispers back. He kisses me. His hand is on my thigh!

Todoroki's POV:
That moan was hot. I put the bandage on and I kiss it. She puts her arms around my neck. "Thank you todoroki" she whispers. "Your welcome" I whisper back. I kiss her. My hand is on her thigh. She's such a good kisser. I pick her up a place her on the couch and we kiss for about 5 more seconds when katsuki comes in. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" he yells.

Katsuki's POV:
It took me a while to find clothes that are clean and to find my FUCKING TOOTHBRUSH!! After I find my stuff I leave to midoriya's.
I get to midoriya's house and nobody answers the door.
It's been about 5 min of nobody opening the door. I open the door. I see todoroki kissing deku. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I yell. Todoroki gets up and deku is the one to speak. "I'm... I'm.. sorry I can explain. You see it happened so fast I don't even fully under.." "I SEE!" I cut her off. I go to that half and half bastard and punch him. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!!! HUH SEDUCE HER??? SURE THAT WILL WORK??" He looks at me and doesn't respond. Deku walks in the middle of us. "STOP FIGHTING!! OK?? I INVITED YOU BOTH TO SLEEP OVER TO HAVE FUN! NOT TO FIGHT OVER SOMETHING STUPID. NOW LETS HAVE FUN!!! none of us respond. Wow. She's so hot.

Midoriya's POV:
After the fight I made some popcorn and I grabbed some gummy worms and put them into a bowl. I came out to todoroki and kacchan about 2 feet between each other. I guess that is my spot. I sit down and we start watching the movie. Of course todoroki and kacchan chose a horror movie. I can't stand horror movies. Every time I got scarred I jumped and hid under the blanket. I heard todoroki and kacchan chuckle. "It's not funny guys!!!" I say. "It can be." Kacchan said. They are both blushing. Cute. I start to blush.

—- time skip to the morning —-

I wake up. Todoroki has his arms around my neck, kacchan has his hands around my waist. I blush like crazy. I can't move. I won't move. I love this. I fall back asleep.
I wake up again by todoroki and kacchan hitting me in the head with a pillow. "Ouch!" I squeal. I sit up and then I realize MY BED HEAD. I quickly cover up in the blanket. Todoroki pulls it off and kacchan come up to me and rubs my head and laughs. He smiles. His smile is so cute! I blush, there was no way to hide it so I smiled back.

Authors note
   Sorry this is a short chapter, I was stuck in the hospital all last night.
I PROMISE I will have a longer chapter tomorrow.