Chapter 10

Katsuki's pov:
I don't remember much. I was so tired that my eyesight was blurry. All I remember is deku screaming. Every time she said please no.. he would slap her. Damn it.. DAMN IT.. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO HER!! SHE DOESNT DESERVE IT!!!

Todoroki's POV:
I am with All night answering questions about midoriya's disappearance. "I just remember seeing a portal and bakugou going through it." I keep telling them. Over, and over again I tell them that.
I walk home to see a man in the living room.
Black hair? Teal eyes? Scars? Dabi. I whisper to my self. "Todoroki this is your brother Toya, he has come home." Fuyumi says. Brother?¿ He's my brother?! He comes up to me and hugs me. "Nice to see you again brother, I have a surprise to show you later." He whispers in my ear. "Ok." I say. I then walk away.

— time skip to later —

"Hey can I show you that surprise now?" He comes into my room. "Fine."
We walk into the middle of nowhere it looks like. We go into an abandoned building. We walk down what seems like 2 million steps. I finally get there and I am shocked. I can't even speak. "Like her? Isn't she a beauty?" Dabi says. I look over and I see midoriya. I turn my head to the other direction and I see bakugou look at me. "Todo- todoroki? How could you?" He says. I see a tear roll down his cheek. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING SHITHEAD!!!" He yells again. I can't believe that Dabi did this. Out of rage I blast Dabi into the next room and I lock it. I blast all of his workers and I froze them against the door that I locked. I untied katsuki and got him free. I melted the bars between midoriya and me. I ran over to her and broke the rope and chains that held her. I put my jacket on her and picked her up.

Midoriya's POV:
I wake up. I'm in todoroki's arms? He looks down at me. I smile and go back to sleep. I'm in so much pain that I couldn't stay awake.
While todoroki is holding me kacchan is blasting everyone who attacks us. We are running so fast.

Katsuki's pov:
We are running. Not going to stop for anything right now. We call All might saying to get Deku's mother and meet us at the hospital.

"We have found midoriya."

   We get to the hospital. "HELP US PLEASE!!!" The nurses run to us. They put her on a bed and check her pulse and ask us what happened to her. We explain what happened. That's when her mom came in crying. "MY BABY WHERE IS SHE?" We told her where she was and that she is ok now. We call All might and tell him where we found midoriya. The nurse comes out and tells us that midoryia is in stable condition.  There is no visitors allowed until tomorrow

Midoriya's POV:
   I woke up to the sound of beeping. "Where am I?" I ask " your in the hospital." Someone from the police department said. "Do you kind of I ask a few questions?" He asked "sure."

Midoriya's class pov:
   While midoriya was getting asked questions we all sat and waited to see her. To see if she was ok. Mentally and physically. We tried playing cards to pass the time but we couldn't focus with all of this going on.

—-skip to visiting hours—

    We all barge in the room to a midoriya with bandages everywhere. She doesn't look like the cheerful self that she normally looks like. "Hey guys!" She says. "Hey!!!" We respond. Uraraka runs up to midoriya and hugs her. "I missed you. I'm so glad you are ok!" Uraraka says. "I missed you too." Midoriya responds with. They hug for what seemed like 2 hours.
   We talk to midoriya about what has been happening and about todoroki freaking out about her. It was fun.  Until visiting hours where over and we all had to go home.

Midoriya's pov:
   Everyone left after being here for 3 hours. We played games, we talked and they left me get well cards.
When everyone left kacchan stayed behind. He looked at me in the eyes. I traced his cut on his face and said "sorry" he looks at me and said "shut up nerd" and he kissed me. We kissed and hugged until a nurse came in and said that he had to go. "I love you." He said "I love you too." I responded with. I fell asleep very happy that night.
  "I will find you again." Dabi said "no you won't. I don't want to do that again!" I said.

I woke up. Whew.. at least it was just a nightmare.

— time skip to morning —

  I woke up and they said that I can go home. Of course kacchan came with me.
   When I got home I hugged my mom and I got all of my stuff back together. Kacchan followed me everywhere. "You might as well just stay over.. I don't want to go back." I say while crying. He comes up real close and he wipes the tear away and kisses me. "I won't go anywhere." He said. Which made me blush like crazy. " your so cute." He said while he brushed back my hair. "You are too." I said while I smiled the biggest smile yet. "I'm going to take a shower. You can do what you want. Nobody is watching the television right now and we have food!" I say. "K" he responds with. I get my clothes and towel and head to the bathroom. I start to take my bandages off when I felt another hand helping me. It was kacchan.

Katsuki's pov:
   Deku says she is going to take a shower. I hear her trying to take her bandages off. I walk in and I start to help her. She's only wearing her bra and underwear when this is happening. We get all of the bandages off and she turns around and kisses me. That's when we started to make out. After a minute of making out she starts the shower. I start to take my shirt off and I hug her. I start to unclip her bra. It slips right off.

Midoriya's POV:
   He unclips my bra. He also slips my panties off. I get into the shower. He gets in too. I put shampoo in my hair and rub it around. I feel kacchan's hands rubbing my head too. I start to rinse my hair out when I noticed kacchan staring at the water drip down my body.
I hear my mom "I'm heading out to my trip! I love you!!!" "I love you too! See you on Saturday!" (It's Wednesday today)  I yelled. "So your mom is going to be out huh?" Kacchan says. "Yea she is." I reply. I start to wash my body. "Here let me help you." Kacchan said as he starts rubbing his hands all over my body. He rubs from my neck all the way down to my feet.
   When we are done showering we get dressed while we sit and watch Netflix. He's trying to braid my hair. It isn't going to good. I start to laugh.

Until

I fell asleep while cuddling with kacchan.

I had the same nightmare. "I will find you again." I jerk my head up. "You ok?" Kacchan says. He's barely awake. "Yea.. I am"

I fall back asleep.

Until I get that nightmare again. Except it is different this time..

Authors note:
Guys I need more ideas!!! Please give me more ideas!!!

So far I love this story and I hope you guys love it to! ❤️ thank you to everyone who has supported me!