Chapter 16

Midoriyas pov:
I wake up... "what happened?" "You fell asleep? Do you remember anything from yesterday?" This guy says

"No I don't.. who are you?"
"I'm todoroki. Your boyfriend."
"My boyfriend?"
"Yes, you lost your memory from the past few months due to a quirk of a villain in a big fight."
"How am I a girl?"
"A villain changed your gender. It is permanent."
"Oh..."

Todoroki's POV:
I used one of my workers quirks and made midoriya loose her memory from the past few months. Which means she won't remember turning into a female. She also won't remember bakugou. No memory of her dating
bakugou, no struggle of having her not enjoy anything. She'll be mine.

Bakugous pov:
I am just sitting here doing nothing. Thinking about how I can get out and how I can save deku.

When out of nowhere I hear a crash, then a boom and a "I am Here!"

It's All Might!!! How did he find us?

That's when the door got blasted down.

"Young bakugou I give you permission to use your quirk and take down any enemy and capture todoroki."
"Yes sir!"

I blast every guy in my way and I go to the kitchen and I see deku making food happily and todoroki sitting there. All might blocks off one doorway and I block the other.

"You got me." Todoroki says while raising his hands up in the air.
"I surrender." He says

"What's happening?" Deku says.
"We are here to save you." I say
"Who are you! Get away from me!! Todoroki Who are they?!"
"It's ok midoriya.. just go with them." Half and half says.

We take them out and to the police station. This time todoroki won't escape.

No ones pov:
    Midoriya went into one room to talk to a policeman and todoroki went to talk to All Might.

All Mights pov:
   "What's your name? Full name." I ask
   "Todoroki. Idk the rest."
    "Quirk?"
    "Fire and ice."
    "Dads name?"
     —-silence—
     "Todoroki do you know your dads name?"
     "No."

Then the lights started to flicker. "He was under my control dumb ass." Who said that?
That's when I hear todoroki.

"Where am I? What happened?" Todoroki says.

    I pull him in for a hug. Poor thing.

    I go out and explain to the policemen what happened and I told bakugou and he yelled but he eventually learned.

    Midoriya on the other hand. Had her memory erased. At least we have something that can fix it and get her memory back she just needed to stay in the hospital for a few days.

   We decided that it would be best if we broadcast todoroki saying sorry and all that.

So we did.

"I'm sorry everyone for that pain I caused you. I was under control by the villain Dabi. Again, I am deeply sorry."

   The kid did great. At least the citizens didn't go crazy. They know/knew todoroki very well. He is a straight A student and he is quiet and he would do anything to save someone. Yes, there are a few people who disagree but it happens.

Todoroki's POV:
   All Might decided that he will walk with me today just Incase for the hate and all that. I decide to go to midoriya's mom to apologize in person.
I get to their house and I knock on the door.
"All Might? Todoroki? Come in." Inko said.
We sit in the couch and inko fixes up some tea for us.
"Thank you for the tea." All Might and I say.
"I came here to apologize in person." I say.
"I understand what happened and I do not hate you. It just really hurt to know someone like you would do that. At first. Then I learned what happened and I was happy that you are safe and trying to make things right." She says.
"Thank you for understanding! I do want to make thing right. I will make things right."I say.
I look at my phone.
"Sorry to cut thing short but I must go see my mom. Thank you for your time." I say
"Ok! Thank you for the visit!!!" Inko says.
"Thank you." All Might says.