Chapter three

Midoriya's pov:
My world just flipped upside down. The girls are trying to comfort me, the boys are keeping mineta away from me because I just grew boobs in less than 2 hours.
After school all of the girls walk me home and they help me explain to my mom what happened. My mom seems pretty surprised. She doesn't believe that this is happening.
Some of the girls like tsuyu, Ochako, momo, Mina, and Toru they stayed over for a little bit and they helped me with bras and underwear and they helped me get settled on what I need to know. Toru and Mina tried to teach me how to do my makeup but that's a work in progress. A few hours later my mom takes Ochako, Mina and I to the mall and they help me shop for clothes that fit me.

Ochako's pov:
Poor Izuku.. he.. I mean she doesn't know anything and she needs to know almost everything before school tomorrow. Especially before mineta can get her alone. (Which we don't want)
When we try to get Deku into a bra all she did was wiggle and itch. Poor thing. It doesn't stop me from laughing though!

Mina's pov:
YIPPEEE! Another girl to dress up!! This will be so fun!
As we are shopping we had to get sizing done and it took HOURS to get everything done. I didn't get home until 11:30 at night.

———— next day ————-

Midoriya's pov:
I wake up and my mom helps me brush my hair and gets it into a ponytail. I eat quickly and brush my teeth and get to school.
When I get to school all the older boys are asking who the new girl is and one guy slapped my butt and after that I heard a Big Bang and I hear kacchan hell.

Bakugou's pov:
I see Deku walk through the halls to class.. fuckin need.. all of a sudden I see a guy tap her ass and I didn't even think I jumped in a blew that guys face off. "FUCKING TOUGH HER AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! I DARE YOU!" I see Deku turn around in concern and she runs off. I grab the guy's shirt pull him up to me and I glared at him then threw him and ran after deku.

Todoroki's Pov:
I just got to class and I sat down and I see izuku run in and I forgot that he turned into a girl. I start to blush. I then realize that bakugou is running after her. He runs to her and asks if she's ok. I then run to her and ask if everything is alright and she starts crying. So cute.. What? Said izuku and bakugou at the same time. I blushed I didn't realize I said that out loud. Bakugou grabs my shirt and pulls me aside and starts yelling.

Bakugou's pov:
I realize that half and half bastard likes Deku too. I pull him outside the class room and I start yelling. "DO YOU LIKE HER?" He responds in a cool soothing voice "yes, and if you don't be nicer to people around you and to her you aren't gonna get her." I then went back to class. I look at Deku and she's staring at me I notice that she is blushing. Cute... I say to myself. Then I look at her again and she is still staring at me and I decided to yell "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH!!! YOU FREAK" Damn it I lost any points I scored earlier.

Todoroki's pov:
After school I went to ask Izuku if she wanted to go get coffee or do something but I noticed that she was walking with mineta. Oh shit.