Chapter 14

Midoriya's POV:
   When I wake up they said that I can go home. Kacchan is still here with me.
    I get home and I get comfy on the couch. Kacchan comes over and gets on top of me. He starts tracing his hand up my thigh. "Kacc- kacchan!" I yell. I'm blushing like crazy! "Wha-!" He cuts me off with a kiss. "Calm down.. your mine now." He says. I start to kiss him back. "Yes. Your mine now." I say while pulling him down on me.

Katsuki's pov:
    She's mine now. Her saying that she is mine now just got me into it. I take my shirt off. She takes her shirt off. We start making out. She has a sexy bra on. I wonder if her bottoms match?

Yea...

We ARE making out.
    I always thought it wasn't going to happen.
I thought todoroki was going to win her over. He was gentle and kind and if you look at me I swear and yell. I am NOT gentle.
   Right now though.. I have to be gentle. I don't want to blow this. She is gentle. So I'm just going to start with something simple. Kissing.
She starts to let me into her mouth. I stick my tongue in. We are getting into this.

I take off her pants. She is wearing matching underpants. It's really sexy.

Midoriya's POV:
    He starts to take my pants off. At least I'm wearing my nice under garments. (Thong)
   He keeps kissing me until I feel his finger slip down and he starts finger fucking me. He keeps kissing me. Chocking me with his tongue. Doesn't give me a chance to speak. I can feel my moans slipping through each tongue movement.

He starts to go faster. And faster. AND FASTER.
"Kacch- KACCHAN!!!" I start yelling.
He kisses me again.
"Shhhhhhhhh" He says.
"We are going to need this." He says while pulling a condom out of his pocket.

BEEP*

His phone goes off.
He looks at it.

Katsuki's pov:
Unknown - must be having fun! No parent in the house. You only have midoriya now! Lucky. Lucky. Now be careful we don't want anything to happen to the condom you have there.

How did he know?

Never mind we aren't going to do this. I can't trust anything now. Is he watching us?

I get up and I look around. Under stuff I look out the window. I see a figure in a hoodie run off. I grab a jacket and run out.

Wait.

She's alone.

Shit.

I run back and I don't see deku on the couch.

I look in the rooms and I hear a flush from the bathroom. I open the door and there she is. Washing her hands.

HES GETTING AWAY!! SHIT!

I don't see him anywhere.

I'll get him next time.
For sure.

"How about we just watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

"I'm hungry. Want a sandwich or something?" I said.

"Sure." She says.

We snuggle until we hear a knock at the door. I decide to go get it.

I open the door.

It's kirishima.

"Hey dude!" He says.
"Hey what's up?"
"Oh nothing I was just checking by to see if midoriya is ok."

Thank God deku put a shirt on, because she got up and ran into kirishima and gave him a hug.

"HEY KIRISHIMA!!! How are you?" Deku asks
"Not to bad! How about yourself?"
"Not to bad now that you and kacchan are here! Now I feel extra safe! How about you stay over and watch a movie with us!!"
"What movie are we watching?"
"I think IT (2017)."
"Ohhhhh spooky!!"

   We all lay down and snuggle up. Midoriya is in the middle of us because I don't want to risk her getting taken away to easily. I snuggle up with her and kirishima is laying by hisself.              
    Good thing deku fell asleep before anything spooky happened. We would have to deal with her being scared ALL NIGHT!! To be honest I may love her but I don't want to deal with that.
     After the movie is done and everyone is asleep. I wake up to small taps on the window. I get up and look and I see someone down there. Probably todoroki damn it.

    I walk down and I trust that kirishima will be able to protect her. I walk to the person.

"You just walked into my trap."
"What?"
I hear a scream and a yell for midoriya.
They are taking her away!!
"HELP!" Midoriya yells
"MIDORIYA!!! GIVE HER BACK!!"
The building is set on fire and...

Black.

Nothing.

I don't remember anything after that.

Midoriya's POV:
   I am laying there. Asleep. When I hear the door open. I feel hands picking me up. I wake up. "HELP!!"
"MIDORIYA!! GIVE HER BACK!!!" Kirishima yells.
Where is kacchan?
The guy sets the building in fire.
"PLEASE HELP ME!!!"
I don't hear kirishima any more. What happened to him.
"KIRISHIMA!! KACCHAN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Black.

Nothing.

I don't remember anything after that.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I am going to be posting every other day. I am very busy with sports and school now. Sorry.

Thank you for the support everyone!!! ❤️