Chapter four

Midoriya's pov:
Mineta asked me if I could come over and help him with his homework. I didn't see any problem with that.
After school I started to head out with mineta. When out of the corner of my eye todoroki comes running. I haven't seen him run so fast before! Todoroki pulls me aside and he asks what I'm doing? I say that mineta asked me to help him with his homework. He looks at me straight in the eyes and says, you know mineta and his ways. If you are going to help him with his homework would you mind if I came? I smiled a big smile and said sure. I see him blushing. So cute! I start to blush a little.

Mineta's pov:
I am finally going to get midoriya Alone now that he is a girl she doesn't know what to expect! *snickers* Todoroki walks up with his hand on midoriya's shoulder and says that he is coming along to. I paused and said "it's.. it's fine i don't need help anymore!!" Then I run away as fast as I can. What a well plan ruined.

Todoroki's pov:
    I tell Mineta that I am coming with he runs. Stupid.. Midoriya asks if I can walk her home. Sure, I say. She smiles again. The cutest smile on earth. Makes me want to see her smile like that all the time.

Midoriya's pov:
   I asked todoroki if he could walk me home. He says sure. I gave him another smile. He's so cute when he blushes. I notice that I am blushing and I turned away. When we get to my house I tell him thank you and he leaves.
     —— later that night ——
    I accidentally called todoroki and he picks up, he asks me what's up and I told him that I accidentally called him and he says that he can hang up but I decided to say that he should stay on. "Your voice is soothing" I say.

Todoroki's pov:
    My phone starts buzzing.

                       Bzzzzzz          Bzzzzzzzzz  bzzz
   "Hello?" I say.
   Midoriya is on the other side. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you!" She says
"I can hang up" I say. "No no you don't need to, your voice is soothing." She says. So we talk and talk and I hear her getting drowsy and she keeps saying to stay on. So I stay on until I only hear breathing. "Midoriya?" Nothing. Just breathing.

"Goodnight sweetie"

— hangs up —