Chapter five

Midoriya's pov:
OH SHOOT I FELL ASLEEP WHILE ON THE CALL!!!! I start thinking. Did I make him stay up for long? Maybe he hates me!!! I text him and ask if I made him stay up late. No response.
5 min later. No response
I decide to get ready. Ochako wanted to hang out today, so I should put something nice on at least. I put on a navy blue crop top with yellow shorts. I see my mom and I hug her goodbye. I check my phone. Still no response, maybe he does hate me.

I start walking out when I pass a alleyway and it looks like someone is laying on the ground?? I head over to them. The person gets up and I am frozen. I scream.

Bakugou's pov:
I was just walking to the coffee shop when I heard a scream. I run over to the sound and I see Deku. She is pinned against the wall and this person is tracing his hand up her thigh. I didn't think. I just blasted the guy. I grab Deku, I put her over my shoulder and run her somewhere safe. She's crying. Damn she's so cute when she cries. I ask her if she saw the face, "it was to dark to recognize any face" she says. Out of nowhere she is hugging me. "Damn nerd what are you doing?" "I'm.. I'm sorry kacchan! I was just thanking you for saving me.." I turn around and walk away. Just in time to, because I started to blush.

Ochako's pov:
    I check my phone 10 min late. Where is Deku? I text her again. No response. I start to worry a bit.
     "Ochako! Ochako!" It's Deku. "Why are you so late!! Oh hunny, you look like you've been crying! Are you ok? Should I call your mom?" "No, no I'm fine I'm just tired, slept through my alarm sorry!"
"Ok, so wanna go to the mall? Maybe you can call Tsyuyu and see if she wants to go? Maybe todoroki or.. bakugou?????" I notice Deku's cheeks light up when I say todoroki and bakugou. Interesting. Let's put this to a test. So I decide to invite Mina.

—- time skip to the mall —-

No ones pov:
Todoroki decided to go
Mina is going
Tsuyu is going
Bakugou is going to be a little late

Midoriya's pov:
We get to the mall and Mina is there?! Uraraka didn't say she was inviting Mina! I do know that Mina is good at advice on guys and all that so something may be happening?
We walk inside and todoroki hasn't said a thing and uraraka keeps talking to Mina and tsuyu and they won't stop giggling and whispering. That's when Mina shoved me into todoroki!!!! I fell on top of him and he's blushing and I am blushing. I quickly get up. " AHHHHH IM SORRY" I yelled out. I ran as fast as I can to the bathroom.
The girls walk in, they say that todoroki is waiting outside so we should hurry. "It's so obvious!" Mina says. " what's so obvious?" I peep. "THAT YOUR IN LOVE, now who is it bakugou or todoroki? Or is it BOTH?!" "Mina calm down" I say "I honestly don't even know what love is." I said in an embarrassed tone. "Oh hunny let us tell you." uraraka and tsuyu and Mina say at the same time.

Mina's pov:
Poor midoriya she doesn't know what love is.. I HAVE TO HELP HER. "Ok hunny love is when your heart won't stop beating fast. You want to hold that person in your arms forever and you don't want to EVER let go." I explain. Tsuyu nods her head with agreement.

Ochako's pov:
"I have a way to find out who you love dekuuuuu!!!" I say. " go to todoroki and hug him. See how you feel. Then do the same with bakugou! Don't do it at the same time." I think that I made a pretty good plan! Tsuyu adds on "don't do it at the same time though they might blast each other. Don't even let one of them see the other in the progress." "I agree" while I nod my head. "NOW LETS GO HAVE FUN!!! The boys should be tired of waiting now!" Mina says. We all hurry out and join the boys. Bakugou is finally here.

Authors note:

Thank you guys for tolerating my work! 😂 I'm trying my best to keep this story interesting. If you guys have any ideas feel free to give me them!