6

"One two three four- come on Jungkook you need to get your arm in the right position" Hoseok claps his hands at the dancing Jungkook, his body moving boneless across the floor.

"Just keep your posture straight"

My gaze changes from Jungkook to Hoseok who's standing hands on hip watching over the younger. He looks so much like a teacher. It makes me proud.

"Yoongi, do you want to join?" Hoseok snaps me out of my trance like state with a sweet smile. I shake my head slowly and Jungkook pouts.

"Hyung you should- I'm sure your amazing" Jungkook calls, using any excuse to take a break from the vigorous training Hoseok is providing.

"It can be any song" Hoseok rushes over to me and pulls me away from the seat, I manage to throw my phone into the chair before he pushes me towards Jungkook.

He presses play on the music and Jungkook pulls me back into the Center.

"I- I know this one" I mutter and Hoseok nods.

"I taught it to you last year" he takes his place next to me. The que starts and the two start dancing and I try my best to keep up.

I probally look like I have two left feet and no sense of direction. The song slows down and the exhaustion hits me, I take a deep breath and try to continue. The song speeds up and I feel my legs go weak.

"Don't push yourself too far Yoongi" Hoseok mutters as the song comes to an end. I keel over and take a very deep breath.

"I'll go get a wet towel" Jungkook laughs before disappearing out of the room. I hobble over to the chair and sit down.

"He's really nice- you should ask him on a date" Hoseok nods to himself and I let out a loud laugh.

"Your joking"

"No, I think you two would really suit and help eachother" he crosses his arms and looks at me thoughtfully. I resist the urge to laugh again.

"And how did you come to this conclusion?" I question and he cracks a smile.

"Jungkooks in need of a proper father figure who can protect him from the horrors of the world- and you could use some dick" his nose twitches almost suggesting that he's joking, but no punchline follows.

I laugh anyway, all the breath being taken from my lungs as I try to take in his statement.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook re-enters the room and I change my laughs into moans of pain.

"I have a stitch- it hurts so bad" I screw my face and make 'oh' sounds. He rushes over and puts the damp towel on my head, Hoseok snorts as I pretend to wince at the cold.

From the corner of my eye I see two more figures enter the dance room. Hoseok makes a surprised sound and looks to Jungkook.

"I forgot to mention Hoseok-hyung, it's my friends birthday today and I'll be leaving when they arrive" he bows and looks at the two boys walking into the studio.

"Which I'm guessing is now?" Hoseok sighs loudly and runs his hand through his hair, the atmosphere changing to awkward in a matter of seconds, "I wanted to go through some more stuff with you"

I sympathise with Hoseok and straighten my posture, the cloth coming off my head and being thrown on to the floor childishly.

"We can wait" the deep voice of one of the boys takes me off guard slightly. I look over at the two that have taken their place on the sofa next to the door.

The boy that spoke wears a long black coat and a matching sky black mask. He looks at me briefly before turning his head and whispering something at the blonde boy besides him.

My heart almost skips a beat as his soft eyes meet mine. He laughs before looking back down at his phone clasped tightly between his fingers.

I wonder what their gossiping about.

I look back at the first, he looks really familiar. I just have no idea where from.

"Our reservation is in half hour" he says as Jungkook rushes over, he looks back at Hoseok sympathetically. Hoseok looks at me in almost frustration.

"Ah- Just go" Hoseok gives in with a hiss of annoyance and Jungkooks face lights up. He shouldn't have let him go.

"You two could come with us" the first boy looks at me and then to his blond friend who nods.

Hoseoks eyebrow raises.

"I- don-I mean we don't even know you too" For once in his life, Hoseok actually looks pissed off. I nod in support.

"Oh- This is Ta-"

"Jungkook I know who you are, I'm asking who these two people are" His voice raises slightly and Jungkook nods. I cross my arms and take in the spectacle.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, this is Park Jimin" he points to the other boy who only takes a second to look up from his phone.

The puzzle pieces finally fit together and I hit my leg. Everyone looks at us.

"Hoseok- We're going to dinner" I announce as I jump up from my seat. He looks at me in utter confusion.

"Is anyone else going?" I beam at the two boys and the Taehyung nods.

"Just another friend" his eyebrows stay furrowed at me and I nod.

"You lot go down, I just need to grab something" I move my hand for them to go and they comply, leaving the dance room almost automatically.

"What the fuck? Why are we going with them?" Hoseok hits my shoulder and I smile at him before pulling out my phone and scrolling down my feed.

"This is why- we've got to go show that dick we're not scared of him anymore"

A/N

Sksksksksk this chapter is so cringey