9

Half hour. A half hour walk in the freezing cold just to have drinks with some people I don't even know.

I can't believe Hoseok said we should have it at his. It's fine for Jungkook, he lives near hosoek.

I have to walk to a train station and then sit on a 15 minute train journey and then walk another mile or so to his house.

My body cuddles into my coat and I stop at a low wall. I take a seat and look at the river across the street from me. It looks so pretty at night, soon I'd expect it to be frozen.

Hoseok can be thanked for soemthing, I haven't spent any time looking at the river in so long. Maybe this walk isn't that bad.

"Yah- Sexy boy" a car stops at the side of the road and a window peels down, "Need a ride?"

My eyes squint at the caller, a familiar pokes out of the window. I hold the urge to smile.

Taehyung.

He smiles at me before disappearing into the he car again, the back door opens. I'm cold- but am I that cold?

Yes. Yes I am.

My legs step over the grass and towards the car. the warm heat hits my face as I sit down in the leather seat.

"What a coincidence seeing you here- you heading to Hoseoks?" Taehyung turns himself from the front as the car starts moving again. I give a low grunt in acknowledgement and look to my side.

A half asleep Jungkook gives me a soft smile and I smile back, my friendly side only being revealed to him.

"Sorry hyung, I fell asleep" he gives a delirious laugh and my eyes squint. He looks slaughtered.

"Is Jungkook Okay?" I ask wearily, my mask finally being pulled off. The smell of air freshner and cologne hits me a bit harder than I expected.

"We had some pre-drinks," Taehyung pauses before laughing again, "I mean, he drank  1 bottle and a half of vodka a saved us his backwash"  I look to the front, Jimins face doesn't alter. I can't tell whether he's impressed or worried. I'm hoping it's the second.

"He seems very out of it" I say simply. Jungkook falls back asleep, his head hanging in an awkward position. I lift my arm and push his head so it's leaning against the window.

"Just make sure he's okay hyung" the first words I hear the boy say. His voice catches me off guard slightly but I nod none the less.

My thoughts of Jungkook have turned more parental than the original unsavoury ones.

"He will be fine Jimin" Taehyung jokes about, I watch as Jimin gives him a weary look before looking back in the rear view mirror.

His hazel eyes meet mine for a brief second before looking back at the road. He's worried about Jungkook. Hell, I'm worried about Jungkook. He's still practically a baby.

"So Yoongi," Taehyung tries to start a conversation, "What do you do?"

Life before he turns around, his smile showing even in the dark light of the car.

"I'm a producer," Jimin looks back again, his hands moving the steering wheel as we get closer and closer to the apartment, "And a rapper"

He hums in acknowledgement before looking at the still passed out Jungkook.

"What about you?"

"I'm a performing arts student" he beams. I almost scoff- Everyone's in show business now a days.

"What about you Jimin?" I ask out of nowhere, he turns his head before signalling into hoseoks carpark.

"We're here" without another word he parks the car and practically jumps out. Taehyung laughs a little before doing the same.