11

The bright glaring lights of the hospital hurt my eyes slightly as I watch Jungkook get wheeled into a ward. I stand in the hallway, hands on my sides, mask pulled back up to my face, and my hat pulled as far down as possible.

I want to go home, I don't want to stay here. I have no choice though.

On cue, my phone begins to ring. I pull it out of my pocket and loom at the selfie of sunshine taking up my screen. Hoseok.

"Hello? Where are you guys?" I say stepping back and taking a seat on bench.

"We never left my house- Taehyung came back crying and we had to look after him" he sighs loudly and I nod. Sounds about right, "Apparently Namjoon going to the hospital so you just have to wait till he gets there- you can come back after he arrives if you want"

"No, it's okay- I'll just catch a taxi home" I grumble, he hums in response.

"We're never going to do this again Yoongi- I swear" he laughs a little, I smile from under my mask and tilt my head slightly.

"You sound tired Hoseok- try and sleep now" I say down the phone and he chuckles.
"Jimin and Taehyung and still here, I can't just yet" he groans again and I sigh.

"Well I kno-" the doors infront of me open and a nurse appears in the corridor, "Hoseok I've got to go" I put the phone down and stand up. I bow at her and pull my mask down below my chin.

"Are you here for Mr. Jeon?" She asks, I nod, "Are you a relative?" She questions.

"No, just a friend" I shake my head and she purses her lips.

"He's going to be okay, we just need to keep him for observation- he's going to be here overnight at least" she crosses her arms and I nod. We stand in an awkward silence before she starts talking again, "He's going to sleep the night through, you may as well go home sir"

I shake my head, "Thank you, but I'll stay here until his other friend arrives" I bow at her, she bows back before walking back through the doors.

A loud, uncomfortable sigh leaves my mouth and I waddle back over to the seat. I close my eyes for a split second.

"Yoongi?" A familiar voice interupts my thoughts. I don't even bother opening my eyes and instead just wave my hand at Namjoon. I hear him take a seat next to me.

"Is Jungk-"

"He's fine- hes being kept over night though" I open my eyes and look at him, his face almost showing signs of worry.

"Good" he looks forward.

We sit for a good 5 minutes in silence, the space between us being consumed by negativity.

"Sorry for punching you the other day" He finally grumbles. I nod, not really caring what he has to say.

I'm not going to argue with him here, for Jungkooks sake. "I'm sorry for getting in a fight with you too" I say instead.

"You staying?" He says more informally. I shake my head and he nods.

"You?"

"Yeah, I'll kip on this bench" he pays the empty space between us and I roll my eyes. He will catch his death sleeping in this corridor.

"Go ask to sleep on the floor next to Jungkook- don't sleep out here" I shake my head and he laughs. My head swivels to look at him.

"What?"

"You still hate me but your worrying about me sleeping here? How does that work?" His sarcastic words almost tickle a smile but I fight it down. I'm not giving him that satisfaction.

"I don't hate you anymore- just dislike" I nod to myself, almost trying to convince myself of my own words. He laughs again.

"Go home Yoongi" he reaches over and pats my shoulder. I nod my head and stand up, "I'll tell Kook you came with him when he wakes up"

I smile at the floor in his direction.

"Thank you, Namjoon" I bow ever so slightly before walking towards the exit and out of his sight of view.

"Fucking idiot" I mutter as I reach the main entrance. The sounds of the city hit me like a wall, the cold breeze encouraging me to pull my mask back up again.

My coat pocket vibrates three times, I look down at it almost to ask what was wrong with it.

It's just my phone, I'm not going crazy.

I pull the device out my pocket and look at the words on the screen.

A/N

And so it begins! The actually Yoongi x Jimin romance is about to blossom!