10

"Your a bad luck omen Yoongi" Taehyung laughs as Jungkook gets helped into back of the ambulance. I look at him closely before looking back at the paramedics.

"Taehyung and Yoongi go with Jungkook, I'll drive Jimin to the hospital and meet you there"  Hoseok shoos Taehyung towards the ambulance and I nod. Stupid Taehyung, he's getting more and more on my nerves.
He jumps into the back, leaving little to no room for me to move between the bed and his knees.

I really want to slap him round the head but even I think that would be a bit too much.

Why can't I just go out somewhere without people beating me up or people nearly dying?

I smile at Jungkook as the paramedic closes the back doors and takes a seat at the end of Jungkooks stretcher. I look at the man.

He's not that much older than Jungkook.

"I'll start it off simple," the van starts moving, "How much has he had to drink?" The paramedic looks at me, I look at Taehyung.

"You said one and a half bottles of vodka right?" My face stays serious but his expression turns a little paler. The paramedics face tilts suspiciously and a nervous laugh leaves Taehyungs mouth.

"It's more like- 2" he hesitates and the paramedic sighs frustratedly. I keep my composure and instead look at the sweaty, blotchy boy passed out on the stretcher opposite me.

Their too young for this shit. How is he even gonna pay for this?

"Is it one and a half or two? I can't do anything until you tell me" he snaps, I clench my fist a little. Taehyung makes an 'uh' sound before dropping his head. His foot begins shaking anxiously and I move myself to look at him properly.

"Two and a half bottles- and a can of beer- and- Shit I think he had some GHB too a few hours ago"

I pause and look at him. The paramedic does to before jumping off his seat and pulling Jungkooks sleeve up. I do the same and look for any track marks.

"No-No he didn't inject- No" he pulls me away and I fall back onto the seat as the ambulance comes to a halt. He towers over at me, standing the same height as the paramedic.

Fucking Kim Taehyung.

I could kill him.

"Are you trying to fucking kill him? Why the fuck-" I stand up and shove him, his body falling against the paramedic. He looks at me shocked before the paramedic shouts for the driver to stop.

"What the hell do you think your doing Taehyung? He could be arrested- You could be arrested" I move towards him again but the paramedic steps between us.

"One of you two needs to get out- I can't have fighting back here" he turns around and looks at Taehyung. I do the same and give a disgusted look at Taehyung too.

Without another word, Taehyung pushes the door to the ambulance open and storms off into the road and out of sight. The door closes again and I sit down, my mind racing of what to say.

"The Gina was hours ago he will be fine from that" the paramedic says informally, his head nodding at his words. I swallow my pride and look at him with the softest face I can muster.

"Please don't report it- I will get on my legs and beg- Please don't report it- he's still a child" I reach over and grab Jungkooks hand. It's cold, almost like he's dead, "You know what it's like- we were all dumb teenagers before"

"I- You promise he won't do it again?" His face turns serious and I nod, my neck almost breaking in the process because of the ambulance stopping abruptly.

"I promise- I'll make sure he won't" I drop my head almost in respect to the clearly younger boy and from the corner of my eye I see him nod.

"You must really care about him" he says taking a seat back down at the edge of the bed. The ambulance starts moving again.

"I- I've only known him for a week" I say as his stare almost pierces through me.

"A week?" His eyes widen and he tilts his head slightly. I smile and look at the still, pale boy.

"He's one of my old friends best friends- He's one of us now- I need to look after him- I mean look what happened now- it's because I wasn't there" The words almost try to poke fun at the conversation, and it works. The paramedic smiles and nods towards me.

"I'd say he's lucky to have you sir- at least from this point on- but make sure he stays on the right side of the law" he smiles sympathetically towards Jungkook and I nod.

"Trust me, I know enough about that crap to get him to stop"

A/N

GHB/Gina is a drug similar to cocaine and is highly addictive and as all drugs can be fatallll,, I needed a drug and I like the name Gina so GHB fitted the criteria!

Also I promise it'll get to the yoonmin very soon, I just needed to give some character background boios.