26

your suit looks so funny. checkered suit with the colors of black and white. it looks like one of your checkered flannel shirt you often wear on daily basis. but it is a suit. it looks hilarious. the suit, i mean. but it also looks good on you. like how being soft always looks good on you. like how every color you put on your hair looks good on you.

seeing you like this makes me torn between turning myself into a laughing idiot or asking you to dance. this time i want to choose the latter. pretend i haven't met you before. pretend i am courageous enough to hold out my hand first. you will say yes. won't you? you will. and we'll dance. even if it looks dumb. even when i am four feet trying to catch your eyes. even when you are clumsy, stepping on my feet a few times. your ears will be red and you will mutter light apologies under your breath. i'll laugh a little. you're cute.

it will be night under the moonlight, on the bridge. sparkling water and trees singing. it will be pretty. prettiest than it's ever been. i'll tell you ghost stories. i'm sorry. you look like a little kid. you will mock me for being short. for ruining the mood. but you are laughing. you are laughing so beautifully.

i will have so many things to say. but we are dancing.

so i'll just love you. i'll love you bravely.

-- braver than what i have done so far