III

Your POV

A few days had past, and Mal and I had been hanging out a lot. Whether it was being training partners, sitting by each other in meetings, or eating together during meals, we seemed to always be with each other. She's so funny and just really great to be around, but I know deep down there's another reason why I like being around her. But in all honesty, I'm too scared to even admit it.

Last night, Mal and I had fallen asleep on the couch in her and Sofia's room. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep with her arm draped over my waist and my back pressed against her front. I'd be lying to myself if I said I didn't love the feeling of waking up next to her, even though Kelley ruined our morning moment with each other when she decided to drop all of the movie disk cases onto the floor. The noise had caused Mal to jump up awake and well, I ended up on the floor. I was really looking forward to seeing Mal's reaction to how we ended up in that sleeping position, but I guess we'll never know; Thanks O'Hara.

Practice went smoothly this morning. We did some light dribbling drills before Dawn had us do a few rounds of fitness testing. The humidity wasn't too bad, and the light breeze had helped with the heat. Once Jill had dismissed us from practice, I saw Sofia and grinned. I ran up to her and jumped onto her back, feeling her laugh from under me. "Hello to you too, Y/N." She said as she held me up. The grin on my face grew even bigger as she started running toward the bus, and I tried to keep myself from falling off.

Morgan Brian's POV

I saw Sofia running across with Y/N on her back, the two laughing in the process. "Awww! Look how cute. I ship it." I heard Kling say, and almost immediately I see Mal look behind her. Her jaw visibly clenched and Meghan gasped, grinning at the forward. "Aww! Mallory is jelly!" The forward scowled at the defender, rolling her eyes lightly. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." Mal snapped as I snickered and stood up, walking to the bus. When Kling and I made our way to our seats, I passed by Sofia and Y/N, who sat next to each other.

Mal sat in front of us, which was across from Y/N and Sofia. Currently, Y/N had her head on Sofia's shoulder, and Kling couldn't help but lean over the seat and mess with Mal.

"Mal, Mal, Mal."

"What?" The younger girl snapped, not turning around to face us.

"Look at how cute Y/N and Sofia are." Kling whispered, causing Mallory's head to whip toward the two. Meghan let out a small snicker when I saw Mal clench her jaw at the sight of the two girls. "Doesn't Sofia have a boyfriend?" Mallory asked as she shifted in her seat. I shrugged, "Yeah, but look how comfy Y/N looks." The girl shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

Mallory Pugh POV

The whole bus ride consisted of Meghan and Morgan pointing out very little thing Y/N and Sofia we're doing. I don't even understand why all of it was somewhat getting to me anyways. Well, maybe I do, but I doubt she feels the same way she does with me when she's all over Sofia like that. I think it's ridiculous how physically close to each other they are. Ive been trying to distract myself from the whole situation by looking through Instagram.

Before I knew it, we had arrived back to the hotel and we had left the bus. I spotted Y/N in the lobby and jogged over to her, happy that she wasn't near Sofia at the moment. "Y/N!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in for a hug. Y/N laughed lightly and she instantly hugged back and rested her head on my shoulder. "So, I was thinking, maybe we can hang out in my room after this? Christen said she's going to hang out in Allie and Tobin's room, so we have to room to ourselves. And we can watch whatever we want too." Y/N asked, but before I could answer, she started talking again. "But if you're busy or want to go back to your room it's fine or if you-." I cut the forward off by putting my finger to her lips, making her stop talking. I chuckled softly as she looked down a bit, trying to hide her blush. I slipped my finger to the bottom of her chin and tilted her head so she could look up at me.

"Yes, Y/N. We can hang out in your room."

Her eyes lit up and I could feel myself getting butterflies. Jeez Y/N, who knew you could make someone feel this way. "Really?" She said as the smile on her face grew when I nodded to answer. "Awesome! So is 20 minuets enough for you? Or 30? Actually, whenever you feel like coming over is fine." Y/N said as she began to ramble off again. I honestly found it adorable when she got nervous like this.

"Y/N."

"And I can always just hang out by myself if you decide to change you mind."

"Y/N."

"Actually you know what maybe you should get some rest since it's after practice and everything-." I cut her off again by lightly pushing her against the wall behind us, our bodies pressed together and our faces mere inches from each other.

"Y/N?"

She looked over at me and opened her mouth to continue rambling, but I cut her off again. I looked at her lips for a split second before talking.

"Stop talking." I said in a whisper before quickly closing the space between us and putting my lips on hers. I felt her kiss back immediately, and it felt like fireworks were going off in my head. Y/N's lips were soft, and fitted against mine perfectly, like two puzzle pieces. The butterflies in my stomach were now  magnified, making me feel like a million were flying around inside me. I felt sparks going off in my body, but in the moment, it felt like nothing else around us existed. Like it was just me and Y/N, and nothing else.

And suddenly all at once, with my lips on hers, that what I was feeling was real. This feels like a dream, but it is reality. I'm really glad it isn't a dream, because if it was?

I'd never want to wake up.