1

Echo is a wrestler who's was born in Hollywood, Florida and has trained at CCW in Fort Lauderdale. She's also just got called up from NXT, so she's excited. It's her first show on the main roster and she is excited and the nerves are already kicking in and she isn't even at the arena. Her phone rings.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Vince. Echo is it?"
"Yes, hi. How are you?"
"I'm good. I'm just checking in on my newest talent. I also wanted to ask you something."
"Ask away."
"How do you feel about being on Total Divas?"
"Oh my gosh! Of course! I love that show!"
"WWE is where dreams come true." With that, he hung up. She screams.
"I can't believe Vince wants me doing all of this." She remembers being 14 and having this thirst for training. She has loved the business since she was 8 years old. She picks up the phone and calls her friend Jacob.
"Jacob! Vince just called me and asked for me to be on Total Divas!!! I'm like so happy right now!"
"Bruh, that's amazing!" Jacob and Echo have shared this dream ever since they were 14. They wanted to make it into the business together. Now, it's been 7 years, they're 21, now it can happen!
"I know right?"
"Hey, I'll see you on Raw tonight. I gotta go get my new ring attire from Sandra."
"Okay bye." She hangs up. Now that she thinks of it, she needs to pick up her new ring gear for raw tonight also. Luckily, Raw is in Miami tonight so she doesn't need to take a plane. She also has a friend of 7 years that she hasn't even met in person. Her name is Daisy and they've been texting for the last 7 years. As unsafe as it sounds, they've seen pictures of each other through instagram. She gets a text. It's from Daisy!
"Hey. I'm in Miami right now!"
"Omg really?"
"Yes. I'm here for Raw!"
"You got called up?"
"Yes! I finally get to meet you!"
"Yay!" Daisy has never went through NXT like Echo and Jacob did. She was training in Las Vegas, where she lives.
"Now we can ask Triple H to let us tag together!"
"Oh yes! We'd totally kick ass!"
"Text me when you get to the AA."
"Of course. I gotta get there anyway." That was the end of the conversation. Echo puts her hair in a messy bun at the top of her head and puts on sweats and she heads out.