21

Roman and Echo are in love with Carter. She's adorable. Her hair is dark and curly, like her father's. She's getting ready for her 1st birthday party. Echo is set to return to the WWE the week after. Carter was born on August 5th the previous year. Echo returns on Monday, August 12th, 2015. Roman finally makes up with Seth, so he's there helping them set up. Echo hasn't seen or heard from Daisy or Jacob, even after a year. Echo is still sad about it. Her and Jonathan have talked from time to time but he still doesn't know about Carter. She wants to keep it that way. Seth loves Carter. Him and Dean are the only ones from work that have seen her. Seth is playing patty cake with her on one the tables. It's at a park, but the party is gonna start at 6, when the sun goes down. It's now 5pm. Almost time.

"We're done setting up." Echo wipes her head. "That was too much work." She throws herself onto one of the tables.

"Finally!" Roman cheers. He looks over to Seth and Carter. "Look at you two!"

"What? This is my best friend!" He turns to Carter. "Aren't you, baby girl?"

Carter starts laughing and clapping, causing Roman and Seth to smile.

The clock hits 5:30 and then 6. People start showing up from work. The Bellas and their men, Naomi, Cameron, their men, Lana and Rusev, Summer Rae, and then we have Paige, Jacob, Daisy, Cody, Eva, and Jonathan Coyle. They all came together, which shocks Echo. It seems that they're all a clique now. They seem to travel everywhere together. Paige spots Echo and walks over to her.

"You're probably wondering what we're doing here. I know for sure that I wasn't invited."

"You know you weren't."

"Jacob was, and I came as his plus one."

"You're brainwashing him, and I don't like it. You're disgusting!"

"Oh yeah, you brought me up to him. I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to split us up. Well too bad, because it's not gonna happen."

"You think it won't. Watch me." Echo turns to go look for Jacob. He went to the clubhouse to use the restroom.

"Oh, he left. Now you can't tell him."

Roman goes up to Echo and says, "Where's Jonathan?"

"Jonathan Coyle is with Daisy, Cody and Eva."

"No, I meant the one that you're still married to."

"Roman, I told you-"

"You lied to me!" Roman gets upset at her. "After a year, you still mess things up, don't you?"

"Well who told you all this?"

He turns to Paige. "A friend that's trying to help me. I knew this was a mistake. Echo, we're done. Feel free to say your goodbyes to Carter, because after this party, I don't want you seeing her anymore."

"She's my child too!" This hurts Echo more than anything. "Fine." She runs off into where the trees and the woods are. It's dark outside.

"Karma is a bitch, isn't it?"

"Are you happy, Paige?" She turns around. "Are you satisfied about ruining my life completely?"

"No, not yet. Jonathan still hasn't showed up yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I invited him to the party anonymously."

"I cannot believe you!"

"You should try looking at yourself, instead of judging me."

"You sure know how to hold a grudge. Let go. Please. And leave me alone while you're at it."