11

Echo wakes up the next morning with a huge headache. She's unsure of where she is at the moment. She wipes her eyes and realizes that she's still in Roman's hotel room. What is she still doing there? She gets out of bed and looks in the mirror. Her hair is a mess. She finds a comb and fixes it up. She picks up the phone and dials Daisy. Roman is in the shower.
"Hello? Daisy."
"Yes? Why didn't you come back last night?"
"I'm still in Roman's hotel room. I'm not sure if we slept together or we just slept. I don't remember anything."
"I need details when you get out of there! We have to leave for Orlando today anyway. To film Smackdown and Main Event."
"You think I should leave now?"
"Well your man is in the shower. Why don't you get in with him?"
"No, he's not my man. And I'm gonna leave before he gets out."
"Do you."
Echo gets dressed in her outfit from last night. She looks around at the messy room. "Omg. I think I slept with him, Daisy."
"That's not good for the hubby."
"It isn't. I'll meet you at my house. I'll text you the address."
"Okay. Later." She hangs up.
Echo looks in the mirror one last time before opening the door. All of a sudden she hears, "Where are you going?"
Echo winces and turns to him. "Roman, what the hell happened last night?"
"That's what I was about to ask you."
"You don't remember either?"
"I don't even remember you coming in."
"Right, you were basically intoxicated the whole night. Well I brought you back here and you started saying stuff to me about your problems and you begged me to stay. You also said that you love me and that I'm beautiful. And we kissed. That's all I remember. Everything else was a blur."
"That really happened?" He seems surprised.
"Yes. But I also drank too, so that kinda drained my memory."
"Oh." He looks down and smiles.
"What?"
"Nothing." He keeps smiling.
"If you don't remember me coming in, why didn't you wake me up and kick me out?"
"Because I didn't want to wake you from your beauty sleep."
"Well whatever. Let's please pretend that last night never happened? I don't want this getting back to my husband. Don't tell ANYONE! This was only a one time thing." She turns around and exits the room.