12

Echo gets back to her house and sees Jonathan inside. She runs up to him and kisses him. "You're back from your trip?"
"Yeah, I left early to surprise you before you hit the road." He looks at her finger. "Where's your ring?"
Echo had just realized that she left her ring in her purse, which is in Roman's room. "Hunter made me take it off before I went out for my match."
"Oh where is it now?"
"In my purse. In the car. I'll get it later."
Daisy rings the doorbell. "It's me!"
"Coming!" Echo goes to open the door. "Hey!"
"Hey!" They hug.
"Jonathan, this is Daisy. Daisy, meet the hubby."
"So you're Jonathan. Nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." She shakes his hand.
"Nice to meet you too."
"So, I'm gonna call Jacob and we'll leave soon after that." Echo grabs her phone and looks at the notification. It says, "Jacob's birthday". She dials him. "Bruh, happy 22nd!"
"Thanks. I thought you'd forget. Like you do every year."
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"Well Daisy and I are gonna pick you up so we can all drive together."
"It's okay, I'm riding with Paige."
"What? Paige? Is that your new boo thang?"
"No, we're just friends. She is pretty hot though."
"Well have fun. Happy birthday again." She hangs up. "Let's go, Daisy. I guess it's just you and me today."
"Oh I called Eva. She said that her and the girls got a tour bus for all of us."
"Alright I'll get my stuff." Echo gets all of her stuff ready.
Daisy's phone rings. "Hello? Eva? Yes. We'll be out now." She hangs up. "Let's go."
Echo and Daisy leave and Jonathan waves to both of them.
Eva greets them and let's them in. They all talk and laugh and play games. They finally get to Orlando and get to the hotel. Daisy meets Cody and they go off somewhere together. Echo is left alone yet again. She goes up to her and Daisy's room. She plops onto the bed. She's tired. She eventually falls asleep. She starts dreaming about stuff she doesn't want, or at least what she thinks she doesn't want...