5

Echo gets back to the locker room and starts changing. Daisy has a match tonight also. She's going against Alicia Fox and she gets a win tonight. Daisy and Alicia's match is next. The divas go to where the television is backstage to watch the match. Daisy does amazing for her debut. This was the debut that everyone was waiting for. She does her finisher on Alicia and the referee counts, "1...2...3!" The crowd is going wild with cheers. They were impressed at how amazing of a wrestler Daisy is. Echo was also impressed. She's never seen Daisy wrestle. It's that Las Vegas training. People from Las Vegas tend to be performers and that's what Daisy is. Daisy comes backstage with a huge smile on her face. Echo hugs her tight. "That was amazing, internet friend!"
"Thanks. I feel good about my win, and I'm happy that the crowd approves."
"Hey, wanna watch Jacob's match?"
"Sure." Echo and Daisy stay backstage to watch Jacob pull out a win too. Jacob comes backstage and they both hug him. Jacob goes back to the guys locker room while Echo and Daisy go to their locker room. There are various matches until Echo's. The plan was for Seth and Paige to come out together and then Roman to come out and cut a promo. He introduces a new, fresh face, which will be Echo.