17

The next morning, Echo slept in Roman's room again, but purposely. Her and Daisy aren't on the best of terms. She sits up and wipes her eyes. She looks over to her left to a sleeping Roman. She looks over his shoulder, and taps him. "Hey. Wake up, babe."
Roman groans and turns over to her, looking her in the eye. "Babe? That's a step up!" He laughs.
Echo smiles. "Of course. It's because I've officially ended things with Jonathan."
"Good. It's about time that fool gives you to me."
"Hey! I'm not a toy!"
"I know you're not."
She pecks his lips slightly. "I gotta get ready for work. We've overslept because we were up late last night, having fun!"
"We were having sex!"
"Shhh! Roman stop!" She puts her finger on his lips.
"That's not what you were saying last night. You kept telling me to keep going." He laughs.
Roman's dirty jokes were Echo's guilty pleasure. She loves them, but pretends to hate them in front of Roman. "Omg stop!" She tries to keep a straight face, but Roman's smile is so cute. "I love you." She smiles finally.
"I love you more." He kisses her again. "I'm also glad that we can finally be official."
"Me too." She sighs. "Ok. Time to get up. It's 2:30. We gotta get to the arena."
"I don't want to." He whines jokingly and shuffles around in bed, protesting. "I'll meet you there."
"Later." Echo gets ready and heads out the door. She bumps into a guy and looks up at his face. It's Dean Ambrose! "Holy crap!"
"What? Did I do something wrong?" He starts to get concerned.
"No, no. You're fine. Not like fine, fine. Or if you want, I'll say that you're fine, but just know that I have a boyfriend. But I really meant that you're okay I guess." She rambles on. He could tell that she's a little nervous.
"It's fine. I don't believe we've met. I know you, from watching your matches. And seeing you coming out from Roman's hotel room, I can see that you guys do some 'business' in AND out of the ring." He chuckles.
"No. Yes. Maybe. Idk." She confuses herself.
"Where's the ring?"
Echo's eyes widen. "What?"
"I meant the ring in the arena we are supposed to be tonight. What else did you think I meant?"
Echo looks down at her finger. "Oh nothing. But it's supposed to be at the Smoothie King Center."
"Thanks. We should talk sometime."
"Of course." She smiles slightly as he walks away. She starts to mumble, "Damn it! He's cute too!"
She starts to head toward the arena and Triple H calls her into his office. He doesn't look too happy. This can't be good. "Hey Hunter."
"Echo." He closes the door behind them. "Sit down."
She sits in the nearest seat. "Is everything okay?"
"Not really. Our Divas Champion is keeping secrets."
"Oh about Ro-"
"You're pregnant, and you didn't let us know?!" He cuts her off.
"Oh. I apologize. I just didn't wanna leave. How did you find out? It's not that obvious."
"A concerned co-worker. That's all you need to know. I need to take the title off of you tonight, and I know exactly how."
Echo has to taste the bitter medicine she's been trying to avoid. "Who's my opponent tonight?"
"Your opponent will be there when you get out tonight. That's it. Bye."
Echo sighs. She hates the taste of crap. "Okay bye." She exits the office. There are various matches and Echo's nervous about hers. Hers finally comes up and Daisy is talking to Eva and laughing along with her. Echo misses her dearly. She goes backstage still unaware of who she's giving her title to. She goes out a little nervous. She slaps the hands of all her fans. She's used to either Daisy or Jacob being by her side or tagging with them these past months. She's now all alone and she's forced to leave for the next year. She stands in the middle of the ring and cuts a promo. "I've decided to defend my title against whoever feels like getting beat tonight. So, whoever you are, come out now!"
The crowd is waiting for someone to come out. All of a sudden, Daisy's music hits, and she has a big smile on her face. She slaps her fans' hands and enters the ring slowly. She reaches her hand out for Echo to shake, and Echo shakes it. She pulls her in for a hug. The bell rings and they were back and forth with dominance until Daisy gets Echo into her finisher and pins her. The referee counts, "1...2...3! Ding, ding, ding!" Daisy is the new Divas Champion, just like that! She basically took the title from Echo. That causes a fire in her heart. Tears fill her eyes when she hears the words, "Here's your winner and your new WWE Divas Champion, Daisy!" The crowd goes wild! She got a better reaction than Echo did when she first one the title. That made her furious! She gets up and glares evilly at Daisy. Daisy was still smiling. "You think this is funny?" Echo asks Daisy rhetorically and gets in her face.
"Of course I do." Daisy laughs in her face and turns to exit the ring. This was all off script. Out of jealousy, Echo attacks Daisy from behind and tries to beat the crap out of her, until Daisy finally gets the upper hand and scares her out of the ring where Echo cowardly walks away with the crowd booing her loudly. The heel turn wasn't scripted. It was unplanned. It was unintentional and all out of jealousy.