une

The two boys know this is wrong, they know that if their dads, let alone anyone saw them right now, they'd be dead.

The two were sitting next to each other at a conference that they had to attend, they watched their fathers bicker back and fourth about a huge plot of land they both wanted to buy.

Little did they know Mingyu was about to scream from all the pleasure he was feeling right in front of them. Wonwoo's hand was on top of Mingyu's half-hard dick, slowly stroking it through the fabric of Mingyu's pants.

"Stop" Mingyu growled. He didn't really want Wonwoo to stop, but he didn't want to cum in front of his dad. Plus he didn't bring a coat, so how would he cover the wet spot?

Wonwoo ignored the youngest and tightened his grip making Mingyu moan. "Son are you okay?" His dad ask, he panicked. "Y-yeah dad. I'm f-fine." He tried to smile "Are you feeling okay Mingyu, you're sweating?" Wonwoo asked, trying to hide his smirk.

"I'm not feeling well, that's all." He was feeling great actually, "Are you thirsty?" wonwoo's dad asked, Mingyu nodded "Son, go get him some water." Wonwoo nodded and got up "I'm gonna go with him, I need to get out of this hot room." Mingyu said, his dad nodded and the two went back to work

Mingyu tried to hide his very visible boner behind Wonwoo, but when he turned to Wonwoo he was already down the hall. Mingyu ran out of the room and tried searching for Wonwoo.

He saw him turn into a room, Mingyu followed behind him and found himself in Wonwoo's dads office.

There sat Wonwoo on his dads desk, staring out the huge window. Mingyu walked over to him and stopped in front of him. "What the hell?" Wonwoo gasped when Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's jaw forcefully and connected their lips. 

"I can't believe you" Mingyu growled as he explored every inch of the olders mouth, then to his neck.

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo moaned as the other sucked on the side of his neck. Wonwoo was sat on the edge of the desk with Mingyu between his legs, Mingyu's hands were roaming Wonwoo's thin waist as the other was trying to unbutton his shirt.

Once Mingyu was satisfied with the vibrant purple, red marks on the pale skin on the olders neck, he moved to his mouth. All that was heard through out the room was moaning and lip smacking as their tongues battled for dominance, which of course Mingyu won.

"Ah, Mingyu" Wonwoo giggled as Mingyu put his hands under the olders thin thighs, he picked him up and Wonwoo wrapped his legs around the taller ones waist.

With their lips still connected, Mingyu carried Wonwoo to a leather couch that was in the center of the room, he pulled away for a second and looked at what was below him.

A beautiful boy with black locks and sharp eyes. His cheeks were heavily tinted red and his lips were swollen and red as well. The way he stared into Mingyu's eyes with nothing but lust made him look irresistible.

After admiring the older he roughly connected their lips. Every inch of their bodies were touching, Wonwoo gasped when he felt a knee go to his crotch. Mingyu smirked at how the older trembled from his touch.

Wonwoo's hands were in Mingyu's hair as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. "Ngh, fuck Wonwoo" Mingyu groaned as the other bucked his hips up, Grinding their hard ons together.

Wonwoo managed to fully unbutton Mingyu's shirt. He was astonished at the sight in front of him, he knew Mingyu was strong, but wasn't expecting such a prominent six pack, his tan skin made him even more hot.

"Take that off." Mingyu pointed to Wonwoo's shirt. He didn't think twice before taking it off, "And those." Mingyu pointed to his pants.

"What if someone sees us?" Wonwoo stopped, "I don't fucking care." Mingyu smirked, that sexiness in the way he said that made Wonwoo so excited.

The two were now both in their underwear, they switched positions. Mingyu scooted forwards the end of the couch, Wonwoo plopped on the ground and slowly slid his hands up Mingyus muscular thighs.

"Stop teasing.." Mingyu pleaded, wonwoo was going painfully slow for his liking, "You made me suffer earlier" he whined. Wonwoo sighed, "I suppose your right".

Without hesitation he grabbed the waist band on Mingyu's boxers and pulled them down. His cock instantly sprung out, Wonwoo licked his lips at the sight.

He placed his small hand at the tip of Mingyu's girth, slowly rubbing his thumb over the slit, he leaned forward and placed small kisses at the base and worked his way up until he put it in his mouth.

"Oh, f-fuck" Mingyu groaned, he put his hands on Wonwoo's hair pushing him down farther. Wonwoo bopped his head up and down, using his hands to stroke what he couldn't fit because damn, Mingyu is huge.

He started humming sending vibrations through out Mingyu's body, he sucked harder and twirled his tongue around the tip, Mingyu was thrusting into his mouth at high speed, making Wonwoo gag. Wonwoo grabbed his own boner and started pumping at the speed of Mingyu's thrusts.

His grip on Wonwoo's hair tightened as he felt his stomach coil. Wonwoo pressed his lips down harder making Mingyu moan his name. "Gonna c-cum wo-wonw" he threw his head back and came into Wonwoo's mouth, making Wonwoo cum in his own. The older released his cock with a popping sound connected with a string of saliva.

He looked up at Mingyu who had beads of sweat on his forehead and panted as he tried to catch his breath.

Wonwoo wiped his mouth and lazily sat next to Mingyu resting his head on his shoulder, Mingyu wrapped his arm around Wonwoo's waist and sighed. "That was..amazing." He grinned.

Looks like the two boys forgot that Wonwoo's dad has security cameras in his office.