quatre

"Hey, Wonwoo. Wake up" somebody whispered into his ear, as he felt a hand softly rubbing his back.

Wonwoo opened his eyes and found himself still laying on top of Mingyu, "w-where is my dad?" he groaned, "I thought he told me to leave." Mingyu giggled, "You must've been dreaming". Wonwoo hid away the thought of his terrible dream and tilted his head up to look at Mingyu.

How this "friendship" came to be was totally unplanned, it all happened so fast. It first started when Mingyu's father invited Wonwoo and his dad over to there house to discuss all sorts business.

Mingyu's eyes were glued to Wonwoo as they ate at the dinner table. The way his swept up black hair contrasted against his pale skin, his sharp eyes and squared jaw was absolutely stunning . Even the way he ate was gentle, making his hands look ever so soft.

Wonwoo definitely didn't expect Mingyu to be so damn hot, He was wearing a  leather jacket and his brown hair was hanging loosely in his face.

Mingyu's tan skin was so attractive, Wonwoo would stare at him whenever he got the chance, but he was most definitely straight, he probably had and edgy girlfriend that listened to R&B.

One could dream to have a boyfriend like him, to Wonwoo's surprise Mingyu wasn't very straight.

When there dad's were dirstracted, Mingyu followed Wonwoo to the bathroom. After hours of smirking and licking lips to each other, followed by "accidental" foot to the groin under the table, Mingyu pushed himself into the bathroom and saw Wonwoo sitting on the counter.

Let's just say Wonwoo's throat hurt the next morning. They've kept in touch ever since.

Wonwoo was tracing 원우 ♡ 민규 on the younger's chest while his hand was resting on Wonwoo's waist.

"We have to get dressed, they'll get suspicious." Mingyu sighed, "Hey Mingyu." Wonwoo hesitated, "yeah?" The other smiled. "Um...never mind it's stupid." Wonwoo shook his head.

Mingyu giggled and slowly pushed Wonwoo off of his chest so they could get dressed.

"I'll go first, then you five minutes later." Wonwoo finished buttoning his shirt, Wonwoo hesitantly opened the door and walked out, he straightened himself up and walked to the break room down the hall.

"Look who it is!" his co-worker Soonyoung taunted Wonwoo as he walked in the room, "Go fuck yourself Kwon." Wonwoo sigjed.

"Will do!" He smiled as Wonwoo sat at a table in the corner of the room, Soonyoung walked over and sat across from him. He looked around before leaning close to Wonwoo, "so- how have things been with Mingyu?" Soonyoung whispered.

The thought of Mingyu made his heart hurt, and he didn't know why.

"I don't know...I thought we would just be fuck buddies, nothing more but. I think I'm starting to have feelings for him." He slammed his head on the table, letting out a loud sigh.

"Speaking of fuck buddies, I would definitely love to show your dads secretary my big boy." He wiggled his eyebrows, wonwoo instantly shot his head up and stared at Soonyoung before laughing. "You? Have a big boy? That so funny." He continued to laugh, "I'm pretty sure he's straight." Wonwoo wiped away a tear.

"That hurt, and even is he is. He won't be for long." Soonyoung chuckled, "Do you know his name?!" Kwon yelled. "Jesus, keep it down will ya? His name is....um" wonwoo brought his hand to his chin.

After a few more minutes of trying to figure out his name, the secretary coincidentally walked into the break room.

Wonwoo's phone dinged, catching his attention.

Ugly bitch
-

<Bro-
<Look at those pants!
<He's so thiccccc

<what the hell Soonyoung??
<I'm across from you
< why are you texting me? 

_

Wonwoo put his phone down and saw that Soonyoung was already staring at mystery secretary who was getting a cup a coffee, most likely for his dad.

With some coffee in his hands he was about to leave until he turned to the two boys in the corner. "Hello Mr. Jeon, Mr. Kwon" he smiled, looking at Soonyoung, then he winked at him and left.

Soonyoung looked at Wonwoo with his mouth open in shock, "I'm tapping that!" He yelled leaving the room.

Finally. Alone time.

Wonwoo has never been torn about his feelings towards Mingyu until today.

Wonwoo should just accept the fact they will never be more than fuck buddies. Even if deep down inside he wishes they could be more, but he will never truly admit it to himself.

THANK YOU FOR 1000+ READS SKSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJJSJSJSJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJJA

I will try to update more, school has been the death of me :))) sorry this isn't the best chapter

Tu comptes tant pour moi💓💓