onze

It has been a month since Wonwoo and Mingyus life fell apart. It's been a month since they've last seen each other, and it's been a month since Mingyu's gotten laid.

Mingyu just finished blasting all over the shower wall at the thought of Wonwoo under him with swollen lips and glistening skin. Mingyu stood in the shower until the water went cold.

I need to get over him, this isn't good for me.

Mingyu kept saying to himself, hoping he would somehow convince himself to get a life and move on.

"MINGYU HURRY UP!" a voice screamed through the bathroom door, Mingyu let out an annoyed groan and got out of the shower. His attention suddenly went to his reflection in the foggy mirror. He stared at his tan skin and let out a small giggle

"Your tanned skin is beautiful, don't let anyone ever tell you different!"

Mingyu recalled Wonwoo saying while he was clinging to him in bed. His complexion was one of the many things he was insecure about, until he met Wonwoo of course, who said that was his favorite thing about Mingyu.

Mingyu quickly got dressed and went to his room, he plopped himself onto the carpet and stared at the ceiling. "Stop pouting will ya?"

"No." He pouted earning a pillow to the face. "Mingyu....this boy is a waste of your time."

"How would you know mom?" He sat up "You've never met him.." Mingyu rubbed his eyes, trying to hold back his tears. "And I never will unless you make up with him..." his mother sat next to him, rubbing his back hoping to comfort him.

"I don't know what to do, what to say....or where to even find him." Mingyu managed to say, but his voice finally let out and he started to cry.

"Honey don't cry. I already had to hold it in when you came running to my doorstep a few weeks ago at midnight asking to stay with me!" She laughed making him smile

"There has to be a way to find him. I mean, you two worked for two big businesses. There has to be someone who was friend with him?" She said making Mingyu wonder.....did Wonwoo have any friends that he was never informed about?

Mingyu is finally going to stop pouting and find Wonwoo, and show him how he's really feeling. All he has to do now is find someone at Wonwoo's old work that knew him and could hopefully help him find Wonwoo.

I'm sorry.