douze

Mingyu stood in front of Jeon incorporations with his fists clenched. The poor boy was about to pass out as he stared at the tall, intimidating entrance.

Mingyu expected pictures of him to have been released to the media, and expected people to realize he was involved in the "scandal". To avoid being recognized Mingyu paced up and down the hair care aisle for an hour, trying to decide what color he should dye his hair. He wanted to do blonde, but he did that when he was in middle school and it was quite cringeworthy.

Mingyu mustered his strength, puffed his chest and headed inside the tall building. Once he got into the elevator all his confidence disappeared and his shoulders fell in exhaust.

"I can't do this." He said to himself, "Stop it" he pointed to his stomach, hoping the butterflys would go away, they didn't.

"Can I help you?" A small man said to Mingyu as soon as he walked out "I work a few floors down, but I heard there was a big scandal on this floor last month." The man nodded "why" he gave a questioning look to the bright haired boy. "I was wondering where the guys office was" he lied "Someone else is in there now." The man said making Mingyu cry on the inside, he sighed and thanked him.

How on earth is Mingyu going to find one of Wonwoos friends? to be honest he doesn't even know if he actually even had friends. The two never really had the chance to have a simple conversation without ending up on top of each other.

"Wonwoo you dumb b- NO! I didn't I swear!" Mingyu heard a blonde haired boy scream, Mingyu ran to a nearby plant and hid behind it, listening carefully to the conversation.

"Wonwoo.....you were so obvious. You were always sneaking around with that guy when there was no need to. That was when I came to the conclusion that he was your notch on ones bed post" he said saying the last words in a suggestive tone.

"You know.....your boy toy, your fun buddy, blow boy, your bit of crumpet" he said making Mingyu giggle and unfortunately catch the mans attention.

"Ehhh i'll call you back..." he said suspiciously looking at Mingyu.

The temporarily red haired boy brushed off his shirt and coughed "I didn't mean to listen in on your conversation" he bowed apologetically "No no it's okay" the man smiled with his eyes "May I just ask who you are?"

"My names Ming- I mean Mingi." He smiled "like the rapper?" The man said enthusiastically "uhhh sure" He said "I heard you were talking to a Wonwoo, is that correct ?" Mingyu said "Yeah...why?"

"I used to be good friends with him here." He lied "That's weird because I was his only friend." The man looked at him with a questionable look "Oh um......I guess he never talked about me then...." Mingyu said awkwardly

"Well then Mingi, tell me. Were you planning on hurting Wonwoo?" The other crossed his arms. Mingyu's eyes widened. He knew the whole time?

"Mingi, really?" He laughed "I'm the one that had made an excuse for Wonwoo when he was off 'working in his office' with you" he said with air quotes

"Or is Mingyu even your name? Since you lied about everything else we were talking about. I mean rude! You didn't even ask what my name is" the shorter one rolled his eyes making Mingyu embarrassed

"I'm so sorry.....I've had a lot of my mine lately.....aren't you Soonyoung?" He said making the other light up with a bright smile "YES! AWW DID WONWOO TALK ABOUT ME?" Soonyoung laughed, then stopped.

"Listen, Wonwoo is a great guy and he didn't deserve any of this. So tell me why you're here." He pointed his finger to Mingyu's chest

"Well Soonyoung..."he trailed off in thought. Ever since Wonwoo entered his life, he's known nothing but happiness and excitement. Mingyu felt like someone actually cared for him, someone looked forward to seeing him and being with him, and that meant everything to Mingyu.

Wonwoo has a beautiful smile that put Mingyu in a trance every time he caught a rare glimpse of it. He remembers the first time they kissed, how Wonwoo used to have dirty blonde hair and always wore checkered shoes. Mingyu remembers Wonwoo saying "Don't fall in love with me" between their kisses. Mingyu knew he would never be able to live up to that.

"I think I love him." Mingyu finally admitted to himself