huit

Wonwoo went to bed expecting to be woken up at the crack of dawn by his father barging into his room. He's supposed to be yelling at him about how ashamed he is, and that his hopes of having grandchildren are now dreams that'll never come true. Then for the grand finale, kick him out of the house.

Instead, Wonwoo woke up to sunshine dripping into his room through his yellow curtains, staining his room a beautiful hue.

Wonwoo pulled himself out of his heavy blankets, and made his way across the cold floor, Tiredly walking downstairs, wondering into the kitchen In search of food. When he found himself standing in front of the refrigerator he saw a yellow sticky note next to a picture of him in his mother's arms.

We'll talk about what happened later.
I got called in early.
I have some explaining to do with the board supervisor.
I wish I could've found out by you telling me, not by your irresponsibleness
I love you son, no matter what

Wonwoo expected happiness to be coursing through every inch of body after reading the note, his father accepts him, why isn't he jumping with excitement over the fact that we won't have to he shoving himself in the back on the closet anymore?

The picture of him in his mother's embrace was the only thing on his mind now, he suddenly forgot about Mingyu.  All he could see was a innocent and small Wonwoo with the biggest smile on his face, as his mother held him with a smile on hers too.

Expect that was a long time ago, before she left wonwoo and his dad for an unknown reason. The last time he saw her was when she tucked him goodnight with a kiss saying "I'll see you in the morning" which of course, he never did.

Wonwoo tore the picture off of the fridge and crinkled it, throwing it in the garbage under the sink.

He went back upstairs and changed into a pair of jeans and threw over a black hoodie. Today was supposed to be the day Wonwoo presented to the board his idea about starting a fundraiser for children that were kicked out of their house, to live on the streets. But today Wonwoo is going to make sure he didn't forget anything in his old office.

Wonwoo stood in front of the office building for twenty minutes just staring at the entrance doors. Eventually he managed to muster up and trudged inside, ignoring the looks from the security guard who used to be his friend. Other Employees went in and out of the elevator which none even cared to wave or say hi. Wonwoo definitely noticed the side glances and scoffs he was receiving, he tried to think of distract himself from the judgement but all he could hear was them making fun of them, and calling him horrible things like "Gay rat" and "Whore" amongst many others he dare not to say.

Wonwoo finally made it into his office and pressed his back against the door, taking big breaths to hopefully calm down. "Hello?" A voice said making Wonwoo open his eyes. A sharp eyed man with two small freckles above his left stood behind his old desk "Oh I'm sorry, I came to retrieve something" he said awkwardly "Are you the man who was kicked out for blowing someone in the CEO's office?" He gave Wonwoo a questioning look "No, I was sent by him to get his favorite plant" he lied, Wonwoo didn't need another person to judge him.

"What did he do exactly, like only blew him or..?" The man made an 'okay' symbol with his left and and fingered it with his right. "They didn't do that, he loved somebody at the wrong time, that's all." Wonwoo grabbed his huge plant from the corner of the room "There's morning wrong with that either. Heck, I'm showing love to my man all the time. No matter where we are" he smiled with his eyes.

Wonwoo was surprised to hear he had a boyfriend. He assumed everyone in this type of business was homophobic, guess not.

Wonwoo bid a goodbye and left the office. He made it down the hall when was suddenly pushed against the wall. "What the fuck man, you had to go and get yourself fired?" Soonyoung whisper yelled making wonwoo frown "whatever man, I hated this place anyways." He lied "Well now my only friend is gone, so fuck you" the other boy sighed, he shook his head and walked away leaving Wonwoo rolling his eyes.

Wonwoo made his way into the elevator and let out a sigh of relief once he saw no one else was there. "I wonder how Mingyu is" he said out loud, wonwoo still has that terrible day burned into his memory. How Mingyus father scolded him, and cursed his family. It was utterly embarrassing.

Wonwoo and walked out of the office building with a groan, and a plant in his arms. He doesn't know why he went all this way to retrieve a plant that only cost him ten bucks. Maybe he was secretly hoping to come across Mingyu. Wonwoo will never admit it, but he really does miss Mingyu, and would do anything to see him and try to make things right.

A very ugly filler chapter SORRY!

Unedited / revised