neuf

Wonwoo turned on the radio on his way home, hoping the music would temporarily camouflage his pain, and it worked. He tapped the steering wheel to the beat, and bopped his head at stop lights (he could feel the looks from other drivers, but at this point he's used to people judging him)

Once he pulled into the driveway and turned the radio off sadness engulfed him like rain that was now pouring on top of him. Wonwoo is yet to confront his father, and still has not tried to contact Mingyu.

Wonwoos' life wasn't always the best, but now it feels as if he's hit rock bottom. First his only friends left him behind, and never tried to contact him. He was fired by his father, and a boy started to like now hates his guts. Now Wonwoo sees why his mother abandoned him all those years ago. She didn't want to deal with the train wreck that she must have known he would grow up to be.

Wonwoo threw himself onto his bed and let out a long sigh, he doesn't want to admit it, but he really misses Mingyu. Not just his burning touch, but his goofy personality that he got to witness a few times when they weren't secretly touching each other.

Hopefully Mingyu hasn't blocked him yet. To his surprise, he did not. Wonwoo scrolled through their messages and smiled.

gyu
-

gyu
yo, you got a fine ass

me
I don't have one, but thnx :)

gyu
It's okay....not everyone needs
a huge butt :)

me
I'm insecure
So stop :)

gyu
you know Wonwoo, ever since I met you
my life seems a bit better

gyu
You know?

me
Lmao how?

me
we've only had like
three normal conversations
Where u didn't end up
Taking my pants off ;)

gyu
okay but

gyu
everytime we did talk you were
so kind...and I really appreciate u

me
🛑

me
you sound like you're falling for me
that'd be terrible because then we might
Have to date, and that's not fun

gyu
yeah hahah... you're right

me
soooo
are you gonna be at my office tomorrow
Again?

gyu
whatever you want darling

me
good, because we have important business
to discuss.

gyu
oh really ?
Like what?

me
how to fix this problem in my pants ;)

gyu
goodnight wonuuu

me
goodnight big boy ;)

-

Wonwoo mentally slapped himself for talking to Mingyu like that. Sure it was fun, but now that Mingyu is out of the picture he wishes he would have messaged for other reasons, rather than if he's going to be at a meeting that day so they can have a quickie on his desk. He wished he messaged him about when they could meet up and get to know each other, not their bodies.

"Son, I'm home!" His father called from downstairs. Wonwoo shot up from his comfy bed and threw his phone aside, he took a deep breath and mentally preparered himself for the talk he was about to have.

Wonwoo walked downstairs and met eyes with his dad who was leaning against the counter, with his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

"Wonwoo, I'm so disappointed in you.." he scolded making him tense "I know dad, I'm so so sorry....I never meant for this to happen" Wonwoo mumbled "I just wish I knew you were....that you're" his dad couldn't say the word, so Wonwoo said it for him "Gay, yes I know. I was going to, but you were so stressed out with work. I didn't want to stress you out even more" wonwoo looked at the ground ashamed, his dad looked at him with a softer look making Wonwoo think he could hug him.

Wonwoo went in for a hug but was softly pushed away. "Son I think I'd be best if you moved out. you're twenty-two now, and you don't work at the office so there's no reason for you to stay here anymore" His dad smiled weakly, making Wonwoo step back "So you don't accept me?" He said slightly angry "No that's not it" he said, but I was obvious he was lying. Wonwoo slowly backed away "it's okay dad, you can run away like mom did. I understand completely"

Wonwoo walked back upstairs ignoring his father calling his name, he went slow so his dad could catch up to him and hopefully tell him he loved and that it's okay but he didn't even try, he didn't care.

They say to forget all of the terrible things in your life, and enjoy it with the people around you. Be happy now, don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy. Wether it be the love of a mother, the joy of a father, or the togetherness of a family. All you have to do is push through.

What if you lived your whole life in the arms of family, then they suddenly disappear? You're friends no longer want to see you, your last family no longer loves you.

This is Wonwoos dilemma. He no longer has a home, and no money. The back seat of a car has been his home for a week, and his father is yet to call and make sure his son is doing good, and is safe.

"Hey" someone knocked in the car window, waking Wonwoo up. "One second" he quickly said getting out of his car.

"Hey I've seen you coming in and out of the parking lot for a while now, you alright?" The stranger said "it's a long story. I've been looking for place that are renting out rooms or are cheap enough." Wonwoo sighed making the stranger looked at him with worried eyes, he peeked at the boxes in his car and back to him.

"You seem like a cool guy, what's your name?" He held out his hand "Wonwoo" he shook his "and you?" Wonwoo asked "Hansol, I'm from America but I've lived here longer than I can remember" he said with a gummy smile

"I'm actually renting out a room, would you like to stay with us?" He exclaimed "Really, that would be amazing!" Wonwoo shouted  "wait us?" He raised a eyebrow "Oh yeah, I live with my boyfriend. Don't worry he's the kindest person you'll ever meet" Hansol blushed making Wonwoo laugh

"I'm parked over there, follow me in your car and I'll show you to the condo, yeah?" Hansol motioned to the purple mustang across the street. Wonwoo nodded and said "okay"

This Hansol fellow seemed like a nice guy, hopefully he hasn't seen the headlines in last weeks newspaper. Wonwoo doesn't want to ruin this new friendship yet, and maybe he can help him find Mingyu.

Wow another update!!
I promise there will kind of be meanie in the next chapter!!!

<revised>