dix

"This is the place" Hansol motioned to the condo as Wonwoo got out of his car. "Wow...." was all he could say. These condos were known for being the most expensive in town. Yes,  his father was a CEO and you would assume he's seen much more expensive houses, but his dad was careful with his money, so they lived in a three bedroom house in the suburbs.

"Let's go in, I'll show you around." Hansol said spinning the house key around his finger. Wonwoo followed behind and mentally prepared himself for what he was about to see. There was a Gucci pot with a flower push out front, so he can't even imagine what the inside is like.

To his surprise the interior was simple. "Don't let that pot fool you, It was a gift. So was the house from my dad." Hansol said making wonwoo giggle

"Here's your room, sorry it's not much" Hansol said making wonwoo shake his head "No, this is perfect." He said making Hansol smile "I'll help with rent or whatever you need, thank you so so much" wonwoo almost cried. Hansol said "of course" and left Wonwoo to his new room.

Wonwoo sat his bags down and sat on the leather couch that was in the corner of the room, this was definitely way better than the drivers seat.

- two weeks earlier -

Mingyu followed behind his furious father with his hands stuffed in his pockets, and his tear-stained face staring at the ground.

Mingyu heard his dad slam his briefcase to the ground, then the heels of dress shoes stomping towards him. He fell to the ground and winced as he held his cheek "HOW COULD YOU!" His father raised his hand again. "I'm sorry.." Mingyu quietly said, unwilling to look his father in the eyes.

"First your sister let me down, and now you!" Be screamed inching closer to Mingyu "Where did I go wrong!" He raised his hand and slapped Mingyu again, but no tears came out.

At this point Mingyu was used to the screaming and slapping, the countless times where he's come home to no dinner, and the fact that his father is the most homophobic man on earth. So much in fact, that he wanted to file a restraining order on all of them so he doesn't "breathe their gay air, and turn me gay".

At this point he wouldn't mind if his so called "father" kicked him out to live in this streets, or sent him away. So he stood with clenched fists and stared into his fathers hateful eyes "I didn't regret any of it. That wasn't the first time we've done that, we've had plenty of blowjob and make out sessions. Even in your office!" He snickered at his shocked expression.

Mingyu ran upstairs and slammed his door shut, making sure to lock it. He reached for the grey suitcase in his closet and threw it on top of his bed. Mingyu went back and fourth from his closet packing as much he could, he went to his bathroom and grabbed toiletries, took the pictures off his wall and out of their frame and put them in his a back pack with his computer and other personal belongings.

It was now midnight and Mingyu is starving. He sat in front of his door for hours aimlessly waiting for his father to stop yelling and hopefully go to sleep. Mingyu took one last look at his now messy room and bid a farewell to his childhood home. He slung his backpack over his shoulders and slowly opened the creaky window in his room. Once it was open he was trying to figure out how he's going to get his suitcase to the ground through his second story window. Throwing it might be to loud, but he wouldn't mind waking anyone up, so he threw the suitcase on the ground and jumped off the roof and onto a mound of leaves hoping it would break his fall, that didn't really work. "Shit-" he gasped as he held his arm.

Mingyu heard the front door unlock and ran to his car, struggling to carry his luggage. He threw them into the car and yanked the keys out of his pocket, and started the car. His dad bursted out the front door and ran outside and yelled for him to "come back here you fag!"

Mingyu knew he was never going to come back.

Mingyu has been so distracted by his dad, that he's totally forgotten about what caused this whole situation in the first place. That idiot Jeon Wonwoo.

What the hell is he going to do now? Wonwoo probably hates him, and will never speak to him again. Mingyu felt his heart start to break when he recalled saying he hated Wonwoo. He doesn't hate him, he really really really likes him. But the chances of Wonwoo liking him back were slim, and after what happens he will never have a chance.

Hmmm. I haven't updated in a long time :) I'm sorry everyone, this chapter sucks.

So An Ode....I'm not okay. I was twerking to Back it up in my bed at midnight, and then I was crying to Lie Again. I'm so proud of them, AND THEYRE FINALLY COMING TO A CITY AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME AND I MIGJT BE ABLE TO GO OMFG SKJDNKSDNDIKJDDIDJDJSKSKEKEJEKSKSSIJENDNDJDJDDJJDJDJDJDJDJDHDDJJJWJJWJIS

this sucky chapter has not been revised/edited :)