deux

Mingyu was definitely under Wonwoo's spell. His body was so sinful and so was he. Wonwoo loved to tease Mingyu whenever he has the opportunity, especially in a room full of people, like the day before.

Wonwoo could make him cum just by staring at him while biting his lips, or even just sitting with his legs wide open.

Today was another day In the Jeon Incorporation's building. Gloomy bodies sitting in office chairs for half the day, having unruled make outs in the printer rooms.

Just down the hall from the Pinter room was Wonwoo's own office.

Sound proof walls is something he's glad he begged his father for (which he of course wondered why, he told him it was so no one could hear his business deals), if the walls weren't sound proof then the whole office- more like the universe would be able to hear Wonwoo's moans.

Expensive shirts and pants that were pressed the night before were now in a pile on the ground, along with Calvin Klein boxers.

Wonwoo's face was currently being squished against a small loveseat in his office as Mingyu's hand was pressing down between his shoulder blades, pushing him down so his hare ass was in the air.

"Just hurry up" Wonwoo pleaded, "I don't know if I should." Mingyu teased.

"Just- aghh" Wonwoo clenched his fists as he felt something slip inside of him, "How's that baby?" Mingyu seductively said. His hand was still on Wonwoo's back, while has free hand was scissoring in out and out of him.

"Oh fuck.." Wonwoo gasped "Add another one" and so Mingyu did, "One m-more" he managed to say. "Are you sure?" Mingyu didn't wanna hurt him, Wonwoo nodded frantically making Mingyu chuckle at his neediness.

Wonwoo was already a mess as Mingyu continued to finger him with three fingers. Who knows how he'll be when Mingyu replaces those fingers with his much thicker and bigger dick.

"Ohhh ffuckkk" Wonwoo arched his back as Mingyu picked up his pace, thrusting his fingers in and out of the poor boy as fast as he jacks himself off just thinking of Wonwoo

Which is very fast.

As Wonwoo that he was about to release Mingyu stopped, making him whine. "I guess you don't want anymore" Mingyu smirked getting up "No wait" Wonwoo shot up and grabbed Mingyu by the waist.

"Please Just fuck me already!" He pleaded looking up at Mingyu. The younger didn't waste anytime, he pushed Wonwoo back on the couch so that his back was on the seat and his head was pushed up against the cushions for your back.

He placed Wonwoo's legs over his shoulders before pushing himself all the way in. "Oh SHit Mingyu!" Wonwoo gasped.

Mingyu slowly started to thrust in and out of Wonwoo, Mingyu snaked his hands around Wonwoo's thighs for better support.

Mingyu leaned forward with Wonwoo's legs still over his shoulders making his knees almost touch his face. "Agh faster Mingyu..." At this point Mingyu's thrusts were animalistic, skin smacking and muffled moans were echoing throughout the room.

"Shit Wonwoo" Mingyu growled as Wonwoo clenched around him, "Oh fuck!" Wonwoo screamed when the younger grabbed his neglected dick and started pumping it, matching the speed of his thrusts.

Wonwoo felt his stomach start to coil as Mingyu harshly thrusted into him, he could feel his thighs and ass aching. Mingyu was also feeling a pool coil in his stomach, the burning sensation in his abs was nothing compared to all the pleasure he was feeling right now.

Mingyu's thrusts were slowing down, Wonwoo could see he was close. He took his legs off of Mingyu's shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, making him go deeper

After a few rough thrusts Wonwoo came, getting some on the other and himself, Triggering Mingyu to come inside him, filling him with a warm liquid.

Mingyu gently grabbed Wonwoo and pulled him in his chest as he lied back. "That was..amazing." Mingyu sighed with their legs tangled. "It always is." Wonwoo smiled.

"Mr Jeon, are you in there?" Someone knocked at his door.

Wonwoo shot up and off of Mingyu, he quickly grabbed his clothes. "Take your shit!" He whisper yelled, Mingyu grabbed his clothes and hid under Wonwoo's desk...while still naked.

Wonwoo quickly cleaned up the suspicious liquid remaining on the couch, fixed his hair and opened the door.

"Sorry I was napping." He fixed his tie "Your father would like to see you." The small man said.