Opposite Directions

*Aria Pov*

Im sitting in my English class, I am listening to Mr. Fitz, my teacher go on about the book that the class is reading.  I keep doodling "JD" all over the back pages of my notebook. 

The bell rang and I hurried out of the class to my locker. English was my last class of the day. The girls and I are having a sleep over at Ali's tonight.  I grabbed my books and went to my car.

After school I went home and got my overnight bag and drove to The Apple Rose Grill, where the firls and I were going to have dinner.

****

We ate and came back to Ali's place. We are sitting in Ali's room trying on dresses for the dance next week. "I need water. Be right back" I said as Hanna looked at herself in the full length mirror.

I walked downstairs looking at the pictures of Alison and her brother, Jason.  I got my glass of water and took a drink then left my cup near the sink, incase I use it later.

"Sorry" Jason said as he and I ran into each other walking in opposite directions.  "It-its okay. My fault" I said trying not to stare at his shirtless perfect chest.  I smiled and ran upstairs.

So, I've basically been inlove with Jason sunce forever. I dont think that he feels the same so I never say anything.