Decorating and Looking.

*Jason's POV*

Now, that Aria and I found out that we are going to have a baby girl we are decorating her room. We painted her room a light pink with a white border. We just finished setting up the crip, changing table, swing, and a bassinet.

We didnt really have a shower, because Aria didnt want one, but everyone brought us things anyways. My dad bought us a changing bed, and a swing, my mom and Ali got us a lot of clothes and a pink piggy bank that says The Princess's Money, Aria's parents, bought us a stroller and a bassinet, Mike bought us a pink and black diaper bag, Mona and Lucas got us a car seat and a bassinet, and everyone else gave us diapers, wipes, clothes, stuffed animals and shoes.

Tonight Aria and I are just relaxing and watching tv in bed with Sophie and Kay and are asks me something I hadnt even thought of yet, "What are we going to name her?" She had a point. What were we going to name her? "I dont know, babe." I said muting the television. Aria grabbed a book from the drawer on her side of the bed. Over 10000 baby names for you, was printed in big black bold letters. "Lets look" Aria smiled.

"April, Fay, Katy, Rachel, Brooke, Julia, Kassy," Aria suggested a lot of names but none of them sounded right. Aria didnt like many names either. "We can talk about it later. Its late lets go to sleep." Aria said turning off her lamp. I nodded and kissed her goodnight and went to sleep.