Welcome Home Party

*Aria's POV*

Jason and I went to Paris for a week for our honeymoon. Today Mona and Lucas are throwing us a Welcome Home Party. Jason and I got home late last night. Mona and Lucas were house sitting for us while we were gone.

The party is going great. Our house is full of everyone that we love, Mona, Lucas, our parents, Hanna, Emily, Alison, Mike, Spencer, Toby, Lucas, Caleb, Sean, Melissa, Wren, people from our work. Just people we love. We are so happy that we can be with them.

Jason and I walk to the front of the room with our drinks in our hands. "We would like to say something. " Jason said while chuckling.

"We are going to have a baby." We said at the same time.

Everyone clapped and congratulated us. Mona and Lucas then announced their pregnancy. Everyone was so happy. My mom and dad and Jason's mom cried. I've never seen my dad cry over anything. Mike was happy that he was going to be an uncle. Alison was excited that she was going to be an aunt.

After the party Jason, Mona, Lucas, and I are cleaning up the house. It was getting late it was 1145pm. Just after we cleaned up Mona and Lucas were getting ready to leave Jason and I asked them a question.

"Will you guys be the Godparents?" Jason spoke as I yawned, tiredly.

Mona shrieked. "Omg yes!" Mona spoke up.

"Yeah dude, of course." Lucas said trying to not sound as excited as he looked.

We thanked them and smiled. I hugged Lucas goodnight as Mona hugged Jason. Then I hugged Mona as Jason and Lucas did their manly handshake-hug.