Only ones I need

*Jasons POV*

I woke up at 5 am. I could not sleep. I have way too much on my mind. I went for a jog and came into the garage and jogged in place for 3 minutes and than slowly got my heart rate back to normal.  My watch beeped alerting me that it was 745 am.

Its noon and Aria and Madison are still asleep, Levi is taking a nap. I made myself a sandwich and put on a movie. About halfway through the movie Madison walked into the living room in her pajamas and her baby blanket and sat next to me "Hi daddy" she said with a cute smile. "Well hi there sleepy head" I smiled and put on The Spongebob Movie for her.  I was watching the movie with Mads and heard the water upstairs running, and I think that Madison heard it because she looked at me with big eyes and smiled "Ooh mama is awake." I chuckled and told her she was in the shower.

"Thank you." Aria said putting her hair up and climbing into bed next to me.

"For what?" I asked turning to my righy to face her.

"Today." She smiled "For letting me sleep and relax,  and the present after the kids went to bed. And just for always loving me."

I smiled and let out a small chuckle "Of course, babe.  You needed to relax. You have been so stressed and I loved spending the day with the kids. You and the kids are the only ones that I need in my life."