I love you.

*Aria's POV*

Dinner with Alison went good. We all apologized and made up. We had a great time laughing and just being together. Jason was happiest because now he didnt have to feel bad for being stuck between his fiancee and his sister. Ali said that she was happy for us and she told us how she is dating Sean Ackard.

Jason and I are in the bedroom talking about his day at work, because I had the day off. After Jason finished talking I turned to him and smiled, I kissed him and told him I loved him.

"I love you too,baby. Are you okay?"

I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. I held his hand and looked down and then sat up then looked back at him.

"Jason, I'm pregnant." I smiled.

He shot up with excitement. "What?! Really?!" I smiled and nodded. I had happy tears flowing down my cheek.

Jason was so happy. He asked me so many questions at once, "How far are you?" "Are you happy?" "How long have you known?" "How couldnt I have known."

I laughed and answered his questions at once, "4 months, yes, 2 months, I haven't started showing. The day that I went home sick from work was when I found out." I smiled. He kissed me. We smiled to each other and fell asleep after a little bit of talking.

"I love you" I muttered as I fell into a deep sleep.