Finding out

*Jasons POV*

Aria took the kids to my moms for the next two days, then she went to work and since I have the day off I decided to clean out the garage. Every since we got married neither of us have been able to use the garage of anything other than storage.

Aria's Old Highschool Things was written on one of the boxes. I smiled and opened it to see all of the things she kept. I looked through the box and found a black and gray journal. I opened it and flipped through it. A night TO forget was obe of the journal entries. I was curious.

When Aria got home I was sitting at the table and had the journal in front of me. Aria walked in and seen it and freaked out. "Jason.." she looked at the journal than at me "What is going on?" I stared at her and picked up the journal and began to read it out loud.
Last night was a blur. I dont remember much of anything. I remember drinking, dancing, and seeing Mr. Fitz but nothing else. When I woke up this morning I woke up in his apartment. In his bed, naked. We had sex. I cant believe that happened, I wanted my first time to be with Jason and I dont-

Aria stopped me "Jason let me explain. " I scoffed "No Aria, you never told me! So no you dont get to explain. " I was starting to get angry. "When I cheated I didnt lie to you about it. I told you the truth! How could you not tell me this?!"

Aria just looked at the floor so I opened the journal back up and started reading it again.
I dont love Mr.Fitz I love Jason. I need to confront Mr. Fitz.

I stopped reading and looked up at Aria's face she had tears forming in her eyes.
So I talked to Fitz and he agreed that it was a mistake. He told that he knows why he did it but it was still a mistake and would never ever happen again.

I closed the journal and began to cry. I threw the journal on the kitchen table and Aria jumped.

"I thought that we told each other everything!" I yelled

"We do. I just shoved that memory in the back of my head."

I scoffed "Really?! Just that one or the other 4 times that it happened?"

Aria started to sob "Jason please. It ended months before we even got together. "

"Still Aria we were like bestfriends! You should've told me!"

Aria nodded and agreed.

I sighed "I'm going out. Ill be back."

"Where are you going?" Aria asked scared. I ignored her and got in my car and drove off.

I drove until I started to cry, than I pulled off to the side of the road and cried. I hit the plams of my hand against the steering wheel and yelled at myself. I stayed on the side of the road for atleast 2 hours. At 8 o'clock that night I went back home. Aria was sitting on the couch, she had on her sweats, a t-shirt, her hair up and her make up wasnt on. She had red puffy eyes. As soon as I closed the door I went and sat next to her and hugged her and apologized.

"I am sorry." We both said at the same time.