I will ruin you!

*Aria's POV*

After Ali and her mom walked in on Jason and I about to have sex I havent gone to his house. I have seen him at school and I avoid Alison at all costs. I dont know how I can ever get over that. I was so embarrassed. Jason and I have dinner plans tonight then we are going to my house to watch a movie, since my family is still on vacation.

I woke up the next morning and found a note next to me on the pillow. Aria, I had a great time last night, but my mom called so I had to leave I'll call you later. -Jason.

I smiled and put the note in my dresser. I walked downstairs and turned the tv on and grabbed some breakfast. I muted the tv when there was a knock on the door.

I stood there motionless. I didnt know what to say. "Ali?" I took a deep breath "what are you doing here?" I asked eagerly.

"You used me you, bitch!" She yelled as she walked in the house.

"No I didn't" I explained "I never used you!"

"Lying bitch!"

"Alison, I didn't use you, Okay?!"

"I will ruin you" she narrowed her eyes.

"Fine, I just used you to get to Jason. I never wanted to be friends with you! I just needed to get to Jason and I used you!" I confessed, part of a lie.

Alison didn't speak she just scoffed and narrowed her eyes more. Her hate for me burned. I had nothing to say to her. I couldnt do anything because everyone came home just as she left.