Girl's Day

*Alison's POV*

I've noticed that Aria hasn't really been the same since the whole thing with Mona and Lucas. Today I have planned a girls day out with Aria, Madison, and I. It'll be so much fun, just the three of us. I think that this will help Aria feel better.

"Well I was going to invite my mom, but she said she was tired but I think that she has a date." I laughed as we waited for the food. "A date? Damn Mama D, is dating?!" Aria laughed and looked at Madison who was playing a game on Aria's phone.

"The chicken salad?" The waiter asked and Aria piped up "that's me." He set her plate down, "Taco salad?" He asked me and I smiled so he put the plate in front of me. "So the grilled cheese and fries must be yours?"  He smiled and asked Madison. She smiled and nodded quickly, handing Aria her phone. He smiled and put the plate down.

It was so cute, that she had a little girl crush on the waiter.

After lunch we went to the nail salon, and we all got our nails done. Aria and I got a regular French tip, and Made got just a regular painting of a bright pink color. Now we are waiting in line at Starbucks, behind a pregnant woman, who is taking forever to decide what to order. After another 5 minutes of waiting I finally spoke up "Can you just order or get---" I stopped as she turned around and my eyes widened, as did Aria's and at the same time Aria and I spoke "Hanna?"