Sick

*Aria's POV*

Jason and I are back together and everything is normal. We have been connecting a lot more. We have a lot of free time, his mom is lonely and has Madison everyday from 715 in the morning to 845 in the evening. She chooses when she wants her so she has her basically the whole day.

I have the day off because its Teacher Appreciation Day, at Hollis. So I am going to surprise Jason and clean the house and make him is favorite dinner, 3-cheese Pepperoni Lasagna.

I am currently cleaning Madison's room, there are toys all over her room, from last night.

I felt sick and made my way, quickly, to our bathroom and put my head into the toilet throwing up everything that I had in my stomach, eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. I sat with my bad against the cold side of our bathtub and my phone in my hand, sending a message to Alison Get over here asap. Please.

By the time Alison was here I was throwing up again. I haven't been able to stop. I was sobbing. She ran upstairs and immediately started to help me. She brought me aspirin, a cold cloth, water, and helped me sit up. She asked me if I was okay, "I dont kn-" I started to throw up again. She rubbed my back. After 30minutes I finally stopped. She helped me stand up. I brushed my teeth, to get rid of the nasty taste in my mouth. And she walked me downstairs to the couch. "Ari, are you okay?" I nodded "Yeah I'm fine, now. I dont know what happened." My eyes shot up almost a minute later. "What?!?" Ali asked faster than I thought she would. "I need to go to the bathroom" I stood up and basically ran upstairs.
Aria are you okay? Whats going on? Aria!? Open the door!

After 20 minutes I opened the door with tears on my cheeks. "What is wrong?" Ali said hugging me. I held up three sticks that had pink marks on them. "I-I'm pregnant."