It's time.

*Aria's POV*

Mona and Aria are going shopping while the boys are at lunch. We havent hung out together in a few days, which isnt normal. "Omg Ari, look at this." Mona said showing me a black and white outfit. "Oh my gosh. It's beautiful. I want it." I laughed. We walked around the store Mommy and Kids its a store in Philly thats in the mall. Its got clothes for pregnant mom's and babys from newborn to 5 years old.

"Ill have the Shrimp Alfredo. With a water." I said as the waiter at Yummies asked what I wanted to eat. "I will have the same." Mona said smiling. "So Mona what are you guys hoping to have?" I asked taking a sip of the water that the waiter brought to us. "Uh, well we found out a few weeks ago. We were going to make a cute announcement but we are having a boy." My eyes widened "Aw. A boy?" I smiled hugely. She nodded. "We picked his name already, Mason Aaron Gottesman." I smiled "Mona, I love it." She smiled and thanked me. After a few minutes our food came in. "Thank you." Said at the same time as the waiter set our plates down.

Jason is laying next to me he looks so cute sleeping. When I woke up I checked my phone it was 2:45 in the morning. I sighed. I felt a sharp pain. I made a grunting noise which woke Jason up. "Babe its 2:50 in the morning why are you awake?" I winced and felt another pain. "Jason." I looked over and he fell back asleep. "Jason get up!" I yelled. He gave me a confused look "Its time. She coming. We need to get to the hospital." Jason got up and put a shirt on along with socks and shoes. "NOW JASON!!" I yelled in pain. His eyes widened "okay okay lets go." He said carrying me to the car. Once he got me in the car he ran inside and got my hospital bag our phones and the diaper bag then he drove as fast as he could to the hospital.