new love ( brothers conflict )

hey g u us I already have one too many at the time but I couldn't help myself he he he oh well ... any who this is my story I don't own any of the brothers conflict characters and the anime show . just my characters well her is info of the characters . I got some of my info like their detail appearance and age from searching them so ya :)

-----

---------

First off the characters from brothers conflict :)

Masaomi Asahina

age 31

The eldest in the family , the the father figure of the family and loves everyone a lot . Even through he is a doctor he can't stand blood even a little . Has dark brown hair and brown eyes . Masaomi has a children-loving and gentle personality. He is rather laid-back, and spends most of his free time relaxing at home. He loves his family a lot. looks over Wataru more often than most of the other brothers. He is much more immature in comparison to other characters such as Natsume or Ukyou, however is still a doctor all the same.

Ukyo Asahina

age 28

second eldest in the family . Has blonde hair and blue eyes is usually seen wearing a black and red colored suit with black trousers and a gray necktie. Ukyo has a calm, reliable and diligent personality, though has some very inflexible sides in him. Later he reveals that he's an awkward man, who doesn't know what to do in those situations.

Kaname Asahina

age 27

is the third son of the Asahina family. has blond hair and hazel eyes. He's normally seen in ceremonial Japanese clothing, his signature color being purple, and has earrings on his left ear. He doesn't act like a Buddhist Monk, and he absolutely loves hitting on every girl who walks into his field of vision. Due to his flashy appearance and attitude, he looks more like a professional host instead. Kaname is infamous for what he calls "gracious words", and the number of women who wish to hear this suspicious subject is never-ending.

Hikaru Asahina

age 26

the fourth son of the Asahina family, and is known to be a cross-dressing novelist. Hikaru has long, wavy orange hair and green eyes. When cross-dressing, he usually wears a crimson dress with a black jacket, thigh high boots, and tights. Hikaru likes watching his older brothers' reactions around Ema. He sometimes dress in man clothes .

He seems to be on close terms with Ukyou. It is seen that he always teases Ukyou when it comes to Ema.

Tsubaki Asahina

age 24

the fifth son of the Asahina family. He works as a seiyuu (voice actor) with his twin brother, Azusa Asahina. He is also the older triplet to Natsume Asahina.Tsubaki has violet eyes and messy white hair that covers the right side of his face. He has a beauty mark under his left eye. His facial features are similar to Azusa's since they are identical twins. He wears a pair of earrings and is usually seen wearing a pink diamond cardigan under a black blazer, along with trousers, his boots and a pendant necklace around his neck. usually playful and easygoing, and he likes to tease his brothers and Ema. he also has a serious side as well, especially when it comes to work. He takes his job very seriously, and he always does the best he can. He's also loves anime, manga, and games.