[Introduction]

First tings first. I did say I was "Inspired" by someone. Which is correct. I was Inspired by the author  @YellowMeerkat.

And honestly this author is just plain amazing.

They reply to nearly every single comment! And usually every comment...literally. They try so hard with their stories and honestly they write great content. They always try to update as soon as possible and pretty much just the perfect author for wattpad. 

They have written a dragon mating season novel I suggest you check out! If your into this kind of story.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/156102404-dragon-mating-season --> Link to YellowMeerkat's Story!

Okay a few things you need to know about this story...

--> Most couples (Aside from Gale) farewell gay. So if you've come here expecting straight couples I suggest you leave as you won't like this story.

-->My intentions are NOT to copy someone else story. If you have read a story that I have seemed to duplicate please message me the story and recreate this for me:

[""Duplicate""]

Then I can read the story and pinpoint these similarities and decide on my own accord weather I should delete this story. Also remember to check when the story was created before sending me the story. Let me remind there are thousands of stories on Wattpad. Meaning people can share ideas without realising it! Thank you.

--> The only other thing is that I struggle with Updating stories most of the time. Please take that into consideration. If I'm not updating after a while I don't mind you dropping a comment to remind me as well...I'm an idiot sometimes.

--> I will be including Sting and Rogue...As you noticed with the ship Stingue..

--> And...Finally! As an author I prefer to write in third person. I just think you can write better that way.

Now, I will let you get to the story. Thank you so much for reading this!

~CupcakeDoesFanfiction.