[2.4]

"I'm...Your what?" Freed questions with wide eyes.

"My mate" Laxus sighs. He knew this wasn't going to end well.

Freed stares at Laxus for a few minutes taking this information in.

"I- wow..."

"You don't have to be my mate if you don't want to be" Laxus states giving Freed a firm look.

"So...Don't...Be my mate because you think you have to."

"I know...I wouldn't do that...That's not right" Freed replies, giving Laxus a smile.

"I'd love to be your mate."

Laxus looks at Freed before smiling, causing Freed to blush.

"And I love you" Laxus responds, before going back to his usual bored look.

"I love you too, although. I never quite pictured this as my confession" Freed comments turning to Laxus who was looking at Haki.

"I don't think any of us did" Laxus chuckles slightly.

"I guess you're right. We better be heading back to the guild" Freed thinks out loud, finding the courage to take Laxus's hand.
Laxus looks at their intwined hands before raising a brow, a small blush adorning his cheeks.

"Yeah, I guess so" Freed murmurs a blush also dusting across his features.

The three soon began enjoying the walk back in a peaceful silence. Laxus felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of his heart.

'I'm glad I told him.'

~=~

Sting and Rogue arrive at the guild. Standing at the guild entrance nervously.

"Why are we so nervous?" Sting questions slightly. Turning to Rogue who seemed to be experiencing similar emotions.

"I know exactly what you mean...Fairy Tail is pretty accepting" Rogue responds, looking over at Sting.

"Come on Sting, you got this" Sting mumbles to himself pushing the guild doors open with his free hand.

Fairy Tail was it's usual rowdy self causing both Sting and Rogue to sigh a breath of relief.

"I don't even know why we was so worried" Rogue comments, with a smile.

"Sting, Rogue!"

The two snapped up at their names, seeing Lucy calling them over. Sting looks over at Rogue, who shrugs his shoulders.  Causing Sting to begin walking over to her, Rogue in tow.

"What's up?" Sting questions, also noting Erza was there.

"Well, this is our teams table" Lucy shrugs.

"Team?" Rogue questions slightly. "Grand magic games team?"

"Oh, no. But many of us from that team are here" Erza informs them, giving Lucy an nod.

"Ehh, I'll take that as permission. This is team Natsu's table. Which includes me, Erza, Gray, Natsu of course and Wendy. We were guessing you would want to see Natsu" Lucy comments, explains earning a simple 'Oh' in response.

"That explains it" Rogue mumbles causing Sting to nod.

Lucy looks at their intwined hands before he eyes widen.

"You guys too!?" Lucy exclaims, causing Sting and Rogue to look at her in confusion.

"Ermm...Us too...What?" Sting asks curiously.

"The third new couple today! Are you seeing this Erza? First Gray and Natsu become a couple. Then Chelia and Wendy. And now Sting and Rogue. Who's next? Laxus and Freed?"

Sting snickers slightly. Knowing that Freed and Laxus might actually be a thing soon. Rogue also contains his laughter causing Lucy to look at them.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!?"

Erza just shakes her head, while Sting is laughing his head off. Rogue sighs, before lightly whacking him around the head.

"Sting, no need go he rude" Rogue scolds.

"But...It...Was...So...Funny!" Sting manages to say between laughs.

"Oh hey Sting! Rogue!"Natsu greets with a grin. Gray trailing behind him.

"Will you chill out flamebrain?" Gray sighs, Natsu had been this way for a while now and it was beginning to irritate him.

"Just because you're boring doesn't mean that everyone else is" Natsu retaliates; causing Gray to gain an irk mark.

"Watch it" Gray grumbles, crossing his arms causing Erza and Lucy to sweat drop.

"Well..Could be worse" Lucy sighs.

"Could it?"

"You didn't see Galuna island" Lucy sighs.

"Majority of it" Erza responds, causing Gray to become even more irritated that he originally was.

"Can you stop talking about us...When we're right in front of you...In the most causal way possible?"

"You know the answer to that question" Lucy winks, signalling she wasn't really listening. Natsu snickers before turning to Sting and Rogue again.

"So you're finally together!?"

"Yeah, how about you and Gray?" Sting asks curiously. Rogue was also curious too. They seemed calmer than when they first walked in, but they still seemed to be fighting.

"We're always like this, but we are a little better!" Natsu answers, almost proud. Rogue shakes his head before turning to Sting who was giving Natsu a thumbs up.

'I guess he's happy that Gray and Natsu have made up' Rogue thinks to himself.

The guild doors open revealing Freed, Laxus and a small boy. Causing most people to look at them in confusion. Lucy sighing dramatically at their intwined hands.

"Here we go again..."

"So, what did we miss?" Laxus questions.

"And Haki. Welcome to Fairy Tail."

~=~

A/n: I hope you guys liked this chapter! More Chendy coming soon! ^~^ (Well...Next chapter. You know what I mean...Right?)